Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

5 posters

"Zildján" Blood tank dk 5,8k gs

frederik

"Zildján" Blood tank dk 5,8k gs  Empty "Zildján" Blood tank dk 5,8k gs

Post  frederik Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:07 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Zildján-Frederik
    Class:dk human female
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Blood-frost
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Zildj%C3%A1n
    Nationality/Language: English/danish

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): i got a lvl 30 paladin healer

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): i got "The Frostwing Halls (10 player)" and "The Plaguewings (25 player)" and know tacts of the rest of the bosses

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: i didnt leave they kicked me becuase i wasnt old enought

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): i got a very good internet connection

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: Avr and avre

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: Been leaving Defection

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: would say okay
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: i would say yea
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: i would say thats fine
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: yes

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): i can raid in weekdays till 21:30

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    i know how to play my character and im good at it. and u should pick me instead of another becuase u mabey know me better than the other player (-:

Rossatron
    Rossatron
    Admin

"Zildján" Blood tank dk 5,8k gs  Empty Re: "Zildján" Blood tank dk 5,8k gs

Post  Rossatron Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:16 pm

no.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Post  Ròb Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:01 am

Also that addon "AVR" has been banned by Blizzard for a couple of months now... /giggle.
    Arsheann
    Arsheann

Post  Arsheann Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:54 pm

Lad get profession first (JC,Enc,BS) it give good dps/heal/tank boost with AP,Hp,SP... and btw GS dnt mean anything..u can farm EoF every week kill 4 boss in icc10/25 with little luck in mount u will get full icc gear,and that dnt show you skill. On feet put 15stam+speed TV enc it very usefull in icc inseed of 22sta in head 37stam+20def not fire resist.
    Gl Arsh
    Sharz

Post  Sharz Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:05 am

Let me put it like this: You had the patience to stick around for 3 days the last time you were in our guild. We know for a fact you're not trustworthy, and definately not loyal. So the answer is a firm no.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:13 pm