Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

80 Warrior tank Or DPS Application.

Balrof

80 Warrior tank Or DPS Application.  Empty 80 Warrior tank Or DPS Application.

Post  Balrof Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:23 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:Aaron
    Class:Warrior
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Protection. My secondary spec is currently a arms Pvp build, but if was recruited i would switch this to my Fury DPS PvE build.
    Armory Link:
    Nationality/Language: Englliish/English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    A level 8 hunter, as you say it could be handy Wink

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):

Well i started off wow with a gnome warrior alled Fudbert. I didn not do much raiding as i wasnt quite mature enough/skilled at the game. I then went throluhg TBC with a druid named telarius. With him i Mst of black temple, including eveerything before it like SSc/ TK / Zul'aman ect. My mother then was diagnosed with a serious medical condtion and i took a large break from WoW. I then returned with my wee warrior, this time balrof. I've done 8/12 ICC, As well as got server firsts on All fo ToC apart from Anub'arak of which i was not present for. This was don e with Damnation of steemwheedle cartel. I then took a break due to me starting uni and getting prepared for uni. i've not got my timetable and ready to raid and play again. I teansferred from steemwheedle to play with RL freind, and Saylina from your guild knows me in RL. Smile

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    Damnation on steemwheedle, purely left due to university starting.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    Virgin fibreoptics, 60 FPS and never DC.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    DBM - Grid - Pit bull unit frames, and some other minors.

I couldnt be without Grid / DBM,

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:

So first time - first server group to ulduar. Run to the bridge where the big man pops up when you try cross ( forgot name ) So i shout on vnt - ILL SHOW YOU HOW TO TANK THIS. Proceeded to walk off the edge. Fell and died. fml.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Happy to, i have a 5/5 Tier 9 / 245 DPS Set ready.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: My level 8 Hunter would be purely put out 4 DPS, which would be invaluable. But of course i would not mind if i had alt which was asked to come.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: Progession> me missing out on a few hours of raiding. Enough said Smile
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Totally understandable.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):
    I can raid Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays. Im afraid i will be busy on sundays and unable to attend.

What rotation do you use?:
    5 Stacks of Armor, Then Priortise in this order: Revenge, Sheild slam, then constant heroic strike with devastates to try and proc sword and board.

How did you hear about Defection?:

RL Friend :>

Do you know anyone in Defection?:

Saylina.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.

Well i always strive to be my best. I like talking to other high spec tanks and talk about hwo they produce there best TPS, most avoidance ect. Simallar with DPS builds and speak about what rotation currently is most efficient. I will always be on time, as well as be prepared, focused and always willing to help out other players.

As well as: I cook a mean toasted sandwich, which cant be bad Smile

Jokes aside thanks for reading and i look forward to your replies.
    Currysauce

80 Warrior tank Or DPS Application.  Empty Re: 80 Warrior tank Or DPS Application.

Post  Currysauce Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:09 pm

Post a armory link and i'll get back to you Smile

Currysauce
    Balrof

80 Warrior tank Or DPS Application.  Empty Armoury

Post  Balrof Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:12 pm

Since i have my DS and tank gear would you like ot meet me in game for a quick inspection instead? Might be easier Smile
    Balrof

80 Warrior tank Or DPS Application.  Empty Armoury

Post  Balrof Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:22 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Balrof

Just to note: My current secondary is a PvP spec, and as stated if waa recruiter would be changed to my DPS Fury PvE spec Smile .
    Balrof

80 Warrior tank Or DPS Application.  Empty Re: 80 Warrior tank Or DPS Application.

Post  Balrof Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:26 pm

I feel very silly, but the person i know in RL is Thurrias, sayline is his brother and i got there characters mucked up. *embarassed face*

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:25 pm