Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

feral tank looking for cosy home

ladina

feral tank looking for cosy home Empty feral tank looking for cosy home

Post  ladina Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:24 am

Name:ladina
    Class:druid
    specs: feral/resto (must admit I don't use my offspec much)
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Ladina
    Nationalit:danish

alts?:
    I have a tankadin alt, but have decided not to play it before cata, as his gear is naxx, and that's not even good enough for heroics atm.

Experience:whoa, this is gonna be a long one. I started raiding in vanilla with danu as part of righteous rg3. raided just about all the content in vanilla, up unto ctun and twin emps. this was as resto. then burning crusade hit, and I could finally tank full time as feral, something I had only done on the side in vanilla. I quickly fould out that it was something I'm really good at, and enjoy doing and was lucky enough to get given a trial in eureka. I then raided with eureka all the way, was on every first boss kill from gruul to muru. that's alotta raiding Smile infortunately eureka got disbanded not too far into wotlk, and I've been kinda marooned since then. I have done every boss in game still tho. haven't downed LK yet but I have plenty of experience on him.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: there have been a few guilds lately. guilds I have joined and then, to be honest have found out that they haven't been up to the level I want from a guild. the main guilds I've been in is Drunken dragons, which I left for bettter raiding posibilities in shai hulud. which I left to join eureka, which I left to go to eluo when it disbanded.

How good is your connection?: 10m-bit. very good connection. about 50fps or 40 in raid

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:I use x-perl, dbm, bartender and omen. most important ones would be dbm and omen as they tell me when to do what in raid.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: the disbanding of eureka. everything I had been working hard for as an officer for a year just crumbled during a few days. it was horrible as I put a very lot into what guild I'm in.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: I must be honest here. if you asked me to respec to another better distrubution of points inside the same tree, I would be very open, but asked to go resto or dps, I'd rather go casual, I tank. I'm very goood at it, and It's what I do.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: I'd be all for that.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: I would have no problem with that at all.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:I'd do it. it's not what I enjoy but for the good of the guild and the progress. I'd ofcourse do it.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):I can't raid mondays. but that's the only time I can't raid. otherwise I'd raid 24-7 if I could

What rotation do you use?:rotation? the most threat producing ofc. I use alot of macros and fiddly bits, plus a speedpad to boost my performance.

How did you hear about Defection?:you spammed my head off in city channel Wink

Do you know anyone in Defection?:nope. or rather, I've been on this server since vanilla, so I know alot of people. and probably someone in guild as well. but noone I know of.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. to be direct and simple. I'm one of the best tanks on the server. I have a very good understanding of encounters and reflexes to save a fight before it goes out of control. I have exelent spacial awareness and do what I can to pick up other people's mistakes and better them. tanking is what I do and I do it wholeheartedly and well.
    also I'm quite a likable person, I'm very easy going and coolheaded. I have alot of experience in running a guild and understanding of the mechanics of a raiding community. you won't ever see me angry and I won't ever write negativity in raid or guild.

-ladina

Currysauce

feral tank looking for cosy home Empty Re: feral tank looking for cosy home

Post  Currysauce Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:35 am

Hi there,

We are currently full on tanks for 25mans but there is a tank spot open in RG2 if you are interested. And a OS for 25mans would be in handy. Get back to me to see what you think.

Thanks
    Currysauce
    ladina

Post  ladina Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:41 am

will do tomorrow.

and I'm definately interrested in the rg2 spot

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:38 pm