Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Lorrena Blood Dps

Lorrena

Lorrena Blood Dps Empty Lorrena Blood Dps

Post  Lorrena Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:15 am

Your main character and you!
    Name: Lorrena
    Class: Death Knight
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Blood Dps, Blood Tank
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Lorrena
    Nationality/Language: Danish, Speak fluent English and Spanish

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    I Have no level 80 Alt, i do how ever have a lvl 64 priest and a 61 Warlock.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):
    I Have been in Black temple, Molten Core, Zul Gurub.
    At level 80 i have Completed Onyxias Lair Both 10 and 25. I have Done 11/12 Icc10 Also Attempting the Lich King, which didn't go so well, due to tired Raiders. 4/12 Icc25, i have only done the first wing, but do however know the tactics for the other bosses, and normally if im insecure about a boss i read it up before a raid.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    Imperium, Anarchy, Enlisted, Loyaly, DARK DEALINGS, Risen Death.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    My Internet connection is good enough for raiding, i haven't had a Dc because of my internet in a while.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: Deadly Boss Mod.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    Ninja Pulling Festergut by accident, ( Was pretty expensive on my Repair Bill Razz )

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: I would be willing do respec, i've done it many times before and im not affraid to try something new.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: I would most defently bring them to a raid if i could, but sieng my alts, doubt they will be needed.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: I would stand down respectfully and wish the raid good luck with the encounter and hope for i could come next raid then.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Well my offspec would be tanking, but not such great geared, but i would actually change into offspec and be pumped to be tanking

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): Well, im 15, i live in a basement, and i have no life, im really active i play WoW everytime i have a chance, The only things actually stopping me from playing sometimes, are school, work and my girlfriend.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)? Well i consider myself a pretty nice guy, i've been playing DK for a while now, and i think i know how to play my class pretty well, i am not much of an aoe type of person more into Single targeting, And i do try my best 24/7, and i am very willing to try new things for the guild.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Lorrena Blood Dps Empty Re: Lorrena Blood Dps

Post  Ròb Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:18 am

Hi there Lorrena.
    Thanks for your application. Before we can give you a trial I need you to enchant your gear...
    Gloves: 44AP
    Boots: 15stam/minor speed increase OR 32 AP OR 12 Hit 12 Crit
    Bracers: 50 AP
    Chest: 10+stats (8+stats is fine)
    Shoulders: Enchant available from The Sons of Hodir at honoured, failing that the PvP one will do for now.
    Cloak: 22 Agility
    Head: Knights of the Ebon Blade, failing that PVP enchant again.

Get that stuff done and we'll give you a trial Smile
    Lorrena

Post  Lorrena Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:29 am

Alright will get it.done when i get home

Lorrena

Post  Lorrena Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Done Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content