Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

boomkin/resto apply

lundypeppe

boomkin/resto  apply Empty boomkin/resto apply

Post  lundypeppe Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:lundypeppe
    Class:druide
    Both your specs (Main spec first): balance, restoration
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Lundypeppe
    Nationality/Language:Denmark

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):i have 1 lvl 80 priest.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): i didn't raid in TBC but in Wotlk i starte

5/5 ToC 10/25
    2/5 ToGC 10
    1/1 Onyxia 10/25
    11/12 Icc 10
    8/12 Icc 25

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Praetorïans,ovo, imperium, project-x i left then because i did ten get enough raid time.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): my connection is good. I Dc Sometimes at sindragosa in 25 man.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    Omen,DBM. I don’t have that much addons so I don’t have 2 there is very important.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: hmm. I think it was when I was lending a wow friend 5k g and some days later he quit the game 

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: I will do it.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: no problem. then my alt maybe will get some good gear.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: I think I will be mad for ( 1 minutes) but if it can help the guild then do it 
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: sure, I love my offspecc to 

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):
    Nearly every day but Tuesday I can’t. and I can raid to the sun goes up.

What rotation do you use?:
    I started with. faerie fire, moonfire, insect swarm, starfall and I yours [Talisman of Volatile Power], then I spam wrath, and if eclipse ( lunar) pups up I spam starfire, and if eclipse (solar) I spam wrath.
    How did you hear about Defection?: a friend

Do you know anyone in Defection?: tazpete

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. I have a good humor, and I know how to play my druide. I love to help guild members “with some thinks”. and I’m good with team work. Smile
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

boomkin/resto  apply Empty Re: boomkin/resto apply

Post  Ròb Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:28 pm

Hi there

We're currently discussing this application, a Boomkin might be quite handy, however you'll have to change your AV ring for the caster dps version.

Ròb =)

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:29 pm