Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Resto/balance druid app

Antrass

Resto/balance druid app Empty Resto/balance druid app

Post  Antrass Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Antras
    Class: Druid
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Restoration and Balance
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Antras
    Nationality/Language: Portuguese speaks English and native lang.

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    Level 66 dk Zloti and level 54 warr Naosougordo.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): Didnt play at vanilla on BC i cleared MH and up to mother on BT. On wotlk i got naxx 10/25 down sarth 3d 25 down b4 ulduar ulduar 13/14 down. TOC 10/25 down on normal and toc 10 hc 4/5 on ICC got 11/12 on 10 man and 6/12 on 25.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Anarchy my current guild it was promising but after a while the whole membership started slaking with the exception for a few members.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):60 fpd constant and i never dced in a raid since i got new net.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:dbm and grid.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: None really i always loved playing this game even if people hated me or loved me.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Definatly. I love the druid as a class not just one specc.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: I would.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: Happens in every guilds. Necessary harm.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Of course.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): Can raid everyday atm.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. This may sound
    cliche but i am a really dedicated player. I am wealthy wich means i can spend money on everything i may have to bring to a raid even i if may not use them. And i know my class inside out wich makes me a rally valuable player.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Resto/balance druid app Empty Re: Resto/balance druid app

Post  Ròb Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Hi there.

We are in need of a Boomkin atm, so if this is your main spec then I'd be happy to give you a trial.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:14 am