Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

resto druid appl

simaros

resto druid appl Empty resto druid appl

Post  simaros Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:08 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:Boromyr

Class:druid

Both your specs (Main spec first):restoration, feral dps

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Boromyr&gn=Lynx

Nationality/Language:greek/english

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):I started wow with the LK expansion release so i don t have any 60/70 raid exp...I have done almost everything preICC exept ulduar in which i m missing some bosses..have 10/12 in ICC done first 3 hc 10man and some attempts on saurfang rot fest blood prince and dreamwalker

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:Risen death ( not any serious rading) Lynx atm ( the same )

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):i might get a dc every now and then but it s pretty stable

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:i m using Xperl for healing don t really like healbot just movin mouse and pressing Mbuttons..kind of am a bit more in the fight with xperl, also omen, recount, deadly boss mobs... If i had to choose 2 the first would be DMB as it is the most important for raiding and 2nd xperl

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:I think it was in a random hc in which dps was so bad that i had to dps in resto specc so that we could finish it before the next day Razz Razz

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: no problem what u want me as ???

We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: ok brb logging Very Happy

We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:well...sure but i d like to do it eventually

We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:hell yea i love dpsing Very Happy:D:D

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):almost every day for the time being don t think it will change

What rotation do you use?:i feel granted that my role in raid is to heal the raid so mostly spamming rejuvenation to everyone + regrowth while keeping hots on the tanks nourish also for fast direct heals

How did you hear about Defection?:saw a bit spamm on trade that u recruit Smile

Do you know anyone in Defection?:i ve seen some ppl here and there but i don t really know anyone

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    I feel like i know my class inside out. always read up tacts and anything else if I ain t sure about something. nicegoin person willing to help and hardly ever I give up even if we wipe all night i ll stay till we pwn the bastard Razz

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:40 am