Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

Boomkin application.

Shakalis

Boomkin application. Empty Boomkin application.

Post  Shakalis Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:Cabra
    Class:Druid
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Balance/ Feral(PVE/PVE)
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Cabra
    Nationality/Language:Latvian/English(speak Russian,German and bit of Portuguese)

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    DK alt lvl 80 tank with 5,8 k gsc Shakalis.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Shakalis

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):I started playing wow more than 5 years ago so my experiences are quite plenty, in Pre-TBC i was playing hunter wich was my first char had raiding experience starting from LBRS,UBRS,ZG, AQ20, AQ40, and bit of BWL and MC. In TBC had raided every single raid starting from KZ till SWP. And finally in WTOLK i have done ALL the raid starting from Naxx10 up to ICC and RS. thou haven't got good Progress through Uldar since was nt playing for a certain period when uldar was released, thou have some achievements form uldar on my alt. Current Progress in ICC10/25 is 10 bosses, killed never tried Sindragosa and LK. Thats as far as u get with pugs i believe. Smile

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: When i just moved to this realm was enlisted in LUX Latvian social guild which was led by persons that are eager only that girls play in they guild and other ppl that upset them get kicked... Basically leadership is kinda screwed there so i had g kicked, because laughing at some joke and guild leader took it as offense, and didnt even listen to what i had to say.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):usual i have 30-40 FPS in 25 man raid, usual PING is 100-250. Disconnect sometimes if housem8 use torrents but that is sorted straight a way. Very Happy

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: I would say DBM and quartz. I most of ad-dons that i use are not for raiding its like gatherers and stuff.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: Started tanking in boomkin gear in ICC pug got one-shoted... pug ower Very Happy

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to re-spec:Anything but healer Very Happy (last time i did it it was a disaster Very Happy )

We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: yes i don't mind playing alt if its benefit to guild.

We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:Depends how important those encounters are if its a progression raid and its needed for benefit of entire guild ofc but if its farm and i require some upgrades from these bosses i might consider.
    We asked you to use your off-spec for this encounter: Using off-spec is no problems at any time if its necessary.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):I am playing wow any time i am not working that makes me available for 1 entire week and some days on other week it depends on roster of my work. but most of time im online every day, and i usualy sign or decline the invites for raid in advance.

What rotation do you use?: Eclipse rotation, + dot uptime.

How did you hear about Defection?: A friend of mine told me that this is a good guild.

Do you know anyone in Defection?: Nope, hope i will soon Very Happy

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.On grimbatol server were i was progressing through the TBC, i was one of best druid tanks, that was told buy other ppl Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:47 pm