Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

Application Resto drood

Hyldeblomst

Application Resto drood Empty Application Resto drood

Post  Hyldeblomst Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:18 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:Hyldeblomst
    Class:Druid
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Restoration/Kitty
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Hyldeblomst
    Nationality/Language:Danish

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):SPriest lvl 80, gs=5957 with a Holy OS, about same GS. Resto shammy lvl 80, gs=5707, Pala tank lvl 80, gs=5439. Mage lvl 80. gs=5426. Warlock lvl 80, crap gear. Warrior tank lvl 80 also crap gear, and a hunter lvl 72, DK lvl 75. Note that I do not play al my alt as well as my prior main sp, and the drood!

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):In vanilla I did MC and BWL and AQ40 all bosses exept c´thun. In BC I've cleared Mount Hiyal, BT, Serpentshrine caverns exept end boss, tempest keep exept end boss Grulls lair, karazan and magtheridons lair, no sunwell untill WOTLK. Icc 10/25 = 11/12 bosses, and HM fist and second wind exept PP, and DW.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:In vanilla I raided with Danu Nephilimer, they dispended. In BC I raided with Gryning and The Logical Cube on eredar.
    In WOTLK i raided with Gryning and then Closure, left because I didn't wan't to hardcore raid anymore. Atm I'm in a social guild, Elite Soldiers, who have stopped raiding due to low attendence.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): Normally no disconnections and a fps at about 60

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:Grid, DBM, Ora3. Grid a can't do without, and DBM is quite handy eh? Razz

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:Farming mats

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Sure if you can convince my theres a better spec then what I got
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: NP
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: If it benefits the bossencounter NP
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: NP

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): Quite active, but mostly during wintertime

What rotation do you use?: none as healer obviously. On SP it's more like a prio, not really a rotation exept on startup of fight.

How did you hear about Defection?: You were spamming the trade chat Razz

Do you know anyone in Defection?: Don't think so

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)? Words come Oh so easy, invite me and judge me by my skills Smile

Last edited by Hyldeblomst on Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tharanel
    Tharanel

Application Resto drood Empty Re: Application Resto drood

Post  Tharanel Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:14 pm

Got my vote since you're danish :-D i'm not officer tho :-(
    Xained
    Xained

Application Resto drood Empty Danes!

Post  Xained Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:16 pm

Yehaa! The Danes will take over this guild. You got my vote! (Still... no officer Sad )

Sponsored content

Application Resto drood Empty Re: Application Resto drood

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:08 pm