Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

5 posters

Xained, Rogue Application

Xained
    Xained

Xained, Rogue Application Empty Xained, Rogue Application

Post  Xained Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:13 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Xained
    Class: Rogue
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Assassination (PvE) Assassination (PvP)
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Xained
    Nationality/Language: I am from Denmark and i speak Danish and English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): Currently a level 72 Warlock Gnome will be used if i am terribly bored Wink

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): I have mostly played WotLK and i dont remember and TBC or Vanilla achievements done at their point i got following;
    ICC 10 All down exept LK and Blood Princes (I know i am total slacker) ICC 25man First quarter Putricide and i dont think any else "facepalm"
    ToC 5/5 10/25man
    Ulduar 4/12 (As good as i remember) 10man 25man i guess 1-4 (Account was inactive when Ulduar was endgame)
    Naxx 14 / 14 10man (Yeees!) 25man 1-2/14 (Booh!)

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    Mist: Disband
    Procedo: Disband
    Slackers: Deactivated account couldnt get back
    Gnomish Nightmare: All my friends where leaving.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): Great, if i should ask myself brand new computer everything i got no excuse for DCing

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: DMB and Omen

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: That would be when i wiped 1/3 of the raid on Festergut when i didnt knew the tactics for him. I did some high DPS Becamse Spored and i just stood still and our right wing only had 1 stack of Inoculated (I wasnt the only one failing) it was about 2-3 days after the release of Plaugeworks so wont happend again

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Sure i'll do it
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Sure cause i currently dont have any 80 alts
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: That depends on what encounters if i need it bad i would ask if they would replace another
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Sure

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): I am online ca from 14 - 22 each day (Will stay up for raids ofcourse) I got alot of homework xP

What rotation do you use?: As alot of end-game rogues know the only way for a rogue to get DPS Is by dont following a direct rotation. Thats cause all rogues are different, if i had made an guild with an "Must do" Rotation then for sommone with not as good gear as me it would suck. Rogues have different gear and in a rogue world that means alot, if i had more haste i would hit faster by that i will regain more energy, and use more Envenom and deal more damage where an not so good geared should do somthing different. The truth is all rogues need their own unique play style and it takes practice to make it work.

How did you hear about Defection?: Well i have heard rumors that you where good and i needed am raiding so i thought why not give it a shot and read about it. After i read then i decided to try to join.

Do you know anyone in Defection?: Currently i see you have my rival Paladinl he allways beats me in duel "phew"

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character: Cause i know how to play my character well and i know my own Rotation good. I know what stats, gems, enchants etc are good for me and i choose em wisely. i will be ready for raids i will not show up with not repaired gear and shit like that, i will not be like an robot and just focus on raiding and leaving my world behind for raiding.

Thanks you for your time to read my application. Bye Xained
    Amphros

Xained, Rogue Application Empty Re: Xained, Rogue Application

Post  Amphros Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Could you please log off with your PVE Gear on so we can look at your gear and discuss your application further

Thankyou

Xained
    Xained

Xained, Rogue Application Empty Sorry

Post  Xained Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:29 pm

I am really sorry was doing some PvP yesterday
    Varynn

Post  Varynn Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:30 pm

I know you!
    Rossatron
    Rossatron
    Admin

Post  Rossatron Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm

Wasn't it you who was going to report me because I was farming eternal fires and you couldn't get any mobs and then when refused to make an application post on the forums like a month ago when you wanted to join because you 'cba'?

Just asking to see if it is the same guy which I think it is.
    Xained
    Xained

Post  Xained Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:43 pm

Umm nope xP, I saw you in IF and asked you to inspect me cause of i came to log out in PvP Gear
    Xained
    Xained

Post  Xained Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 pm

Hello i am not sure if this application is closed, but if it is i would like to reopen it for another shot. Smile

PS: Hey Varynn Smile
    Arsheann
    Arsheann

Post  Arsheann Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:17 pm

Heeey m8 Smile Do u remeber me? Razz
    Xained
    Xained

Post  Xained Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Arsh Very Happy Apperntly i know alot from this guild Smile

PS: Joined Lynx to hang with friends will leave at accept for guild Smile