Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

Application form

Elle

Application form Empty Application form

Post  Elle Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:14 pm

So in your application I'd advise you to copy and paste this text and answer the question's in your application .

Your main character and you!
    Name:Sabbrielle (known as Elle, as are all my chars)
    Class:DK dps
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Blood dps - Tank spec
    Armory Link:
    Nationality/Language:British - a true yorkshire lass

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):Lirielle hunter dps 5919 gs and at present lvling a resto druid named Nightelle (lvl 45)

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):only being playing on my own pc for a year, got drawn in by partner and now totally addicted. Done 6 bosses in ICC but know tacts for PP, 5 bosses in ICC 25, done Siege of Ulduar but tbh its because of weeklies, would love to complete ALL Ulduar.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:Previous Guild was Worshippers of Baccus, Lirielle still there. Left because I wanted to progress and do more raiding, still have lots of contact with them, didnt leave on bad terms, RL is nice person.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):Dont have any probs, very rarely dc.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    I use DBM and GS, use them all the time, like to know how I am performing and gives me reason to improve.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:making the decision to leave guild, took me weeks, hate letting people down.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec:No prob, you would only ask for a good reason.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid:No prob, do it all the time.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:No prob, cant expect to be picked all the time, otherwise no-one new would never get a chance.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:would def give it a go.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):as pub manager i can pretty much raid any evening,and I study get 2 days off a week.
    Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    Because I love my char and am always striving to improve, I am willing to listen and learn and am a good communicator.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Application form Empty Re: Application form

Post  Ròb Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:22 pm

Hi Sab.

We are currently discussing this application, look here to find out the result Smile
    Sharz

Post  Sharz Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:21 am

Hello!

What I would like you to do is to respec unholy. That way you'll have a lot higher personal dps. Blood dps does sub-optimal dps and doesn't give any raidbuffing that a blood tank wont bring to the raid. So its either unholy or frost, if youve got a good set of onehanded weapons.

I'd recommend this spec: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jfVMVZZfM0Ixcdg0zx0uIqo:bLs0mV

The rotation you do with this is Icy touch -> Plague strike -> Blood strike -> scourge strike, then alternate between blood strike and scourgestrike til theres about 2 seconds left on your diseases, at which point you restart the rotation. All the while, you need to do death coil every once in a while, weave it into your rotation to keep your runic power down and apply/keep up the Unholy Blight DoT.

Other than that, it looks good Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:50 pm