Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Fourbuttons, Holy pala

Fourb

Fourbuttons, Holy pala Empty Fourbuttons, Holy pala

Post  Fourb Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:25 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Fourbuttons
    Class: Paladin
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Holy, prot
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Fourbuttons
    Nationality/Language: Danish (Danish/English pref.)

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    Hofu 80 warlock, Ally on Aszune
    Lessqq 80 warrior, Horde on Sunstrider
    Kolond 80 mage, horde on sunstrider

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):
    60 - Half of Molten core Smile
    70 - Up until Illidan, no kill tho
    80 - KT in Naxx, General in Uld, Full TotC, 10/12 in ICC 10, and 7/12 in ICC 25

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    Only guild on this realm was Nativity, wich disbanded about 1 month ago

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    Close to never on the DC's.. FPS around 80 when raiding..

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    Grid, DBM, PP, PowerAuras, rest i have is not used in raiding.. Grid and DBM being the most important..

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    Leveling from 1-80... ZzZzZ.. It's just not me Smile

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: I wouldnt mind, even tho healing atm is my passion.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Im just here to play, if its on my lock og pala is mostly the same to me.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: I would probly not approve fully, but still do it.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Wouldnt mind.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): Your 25man days fits me fine, normally i can raid most days but fridays and saturdays are mostly booked for real live events.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    Even tho i havent played my paladin before this expansion i already know the char (healing) in details, wich talents are best, enchants, gems, and so on. I am a very stable played and a fast learner, so even tho i havent killed or tried an encounter i am good at catching up and always willing to try new ways if something are not working.
    I am not stating that i am the best healer in the world, but i am definetly top 2 Wink))

Throw me a mail ingame on Fourbuttons as im not all that online atm unless i have to be (Playing Cata beta on the side)
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Fourbuttons, Holy pala Empty Re: Fourbuttons, Holy pala

Post  Ròb Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:48 am

Hi there. We have recently just recruited a new Holy Paladin so I'm afraid at this moment in time I'll have to decline this application. Good luck finding a guild that suits you.
    Fourb

Fourbuttons, Holy pala Empty Wierd

Post  Fourb Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Asked Ross, 20 min before my post.. Oh well Smile

Sponsored content

Fourbuttons, Holy pala Empty Re: Fourbuttons, Holy pala

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:43 am