Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Thoril - Holy paladin

DaffyD

Thoril - Holy paladin Empty Thoril - Holy paladin

Post  DaffyD Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:53 am

Your main character and you!
    Name: Thoril
    Class: Paladin
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Holy/Tank
    Armory Link:
    Nationality/Language:Sweden, Turkey. can speak good english,swedish,turkish

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): Kheon lvl 80 druid/ Sthlm lvl 80 rogue

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): Done mostly all the raids out there in Wow and as lvl 80 i have icc 10/12 atm.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: I have been on SLK reborn, Ratalation Dragon Hearts Of Wow^^ and last Gryning, and the reason i left Gryning was that Gryning doesnt exist anymore

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): barely have dc

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:DBM and Bolt(holy paladin addon for beacon status and stuff

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: when i recently join the high ranked guild Gryning back then and they RLY needed a holy pala for downing ToGC25 Jaroxxx and i was available, but didnt wanted to come and help because i ddint wanted to be "saved"^^

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: sure got nice gears on all 3 specs
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: sure but the gears on alt aint the best, hardly playing whit my alts.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:everything for the guild m8.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: sure like i said, have equal gears on all 3 specs, all 3 got almoust 5.7k gs

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): i play wow often, but atm i will have hard to raid on Friday-Sat and Sun.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)? IM extremly skilled as holy pala, and the reason to why i chosed to be HOLY is that i dont care if the Raid have Green gears on ICC 25 HC, as long as i will heal the raid wount die even if the tank is a 3years old baby behind keyboards^^
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Thoril - Holy paladin Empty Re: Thoril - Holy paladin

Post  Ròb Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Nice application.
    We could really do with you for our 25man runs on a friday, but other than that we can involve you in the other raids.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:12 am