Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

Holy Pala Application Form

Nick19

Holy Pala Application Form Empty Holy Pala Application Form

Post  Nick19 Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Name:Bläckbøne
    Class:Holy Pala 5.8k gs
    Both your specs (Main spec first):MS Holy pve , Os Retri PVP
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Bl%C3%A4ckb%C3%B8ne
    Nationality/Language:Greek , Greek - English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):Horde Arcane, Fire Mage

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):I haven't done any 60 or 70 raids.I have done almost every 80 lvl rad except RS , icc progress is 7/12 10man ( also 6/12 hc ) , 5/12 25man

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:Conquistadors and Lynx.I left the first one because i couldn't keep up with the raids.I joined the 2nd but i had the same problem as in first one.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):fps is currently 46 and i never get DC Razz

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:Recount , Deadly Boss Mods , HealBot , Grid . The 2 most important are Healbot and Grid.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: when we wiped at PP for 3rd time in hc mode and everyone left.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec:not very willing as i love healing and i would never change
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid:cant he is a horde but if i could every char u needed
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:no problem at all.Being in a guild doesn't mean u always get first place in raids.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:if u believe i could do better with that one then its ok with me.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):now that school started i can join for a couple of hours at the evening.I can't join u every day between 7-10 cause i got basketball practice.

What rotation do you use? beacon of light at MT => Judgement of Light at boss => flash of light ( spamming always ) , holy light (spamming at difficult encounters) at dps and others

How did you hear about Defection?:just saw ur message in trade

Do you know anyone in Defection?:no.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. Very Happy Very Happy well i can play my char pretty well and when i say to myself im sitting for raid i focus on that and never do something else.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:11 am