Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

Affliction Warlock Application

Jesung

Affliction Warlock Application  Empty Affliction Warlock Application

Post  Jesung Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:19 am

Your main character and you!
    Name:Max Buffey
    Class:Warlock
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Affliction
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Jesung
    Nationality/Language:English/English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):Dont have any well geared 80 alts.

Experience- Raided Karazhan many times pre- WOTLK, but never got any further than that, during my time at 80 i have raided ICC 10 and 25 many times and reached Sindragosa in 10 man and PP in 25.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:Dead men raiding (DMR) i wasnt getting very many opportunities to raid with them and found myself pugging more often than not

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):Around 30 FPS during 10 mn raids and 10-15 in 25 man, and i basically never DC.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:Grid, DBM, ForteXorcist and Dot tracker the two that are most imprtant to me are Dot tracker and Deadly boss mods.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:not so much "worst" more face palm: A warlock whispered me asking what raiding specs were best for Raiding and Dungeons, as he had dual spec, then i realised he was level 40 and was asking me for a raiding spec.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: If it benefits the raid/guild for me to respec then i would be happy to do so.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: If i had any alts i would be happy to help out
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:of course i would step out if it helped the raid progress further.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:N/A

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): I play most days and i can raid any day of the week.

What rotation do you use?: Haunt, Unstable afflic, corr, CoA or CoE, Shadowbolt filler if above 25% health and Drain soul if below 25%. Refresh dots and repeat.

How did you hear about Defection?:Advertising within trade chat and also seeing various members around Aszune.

Do you know anyone in Defection?: No.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. I know how to play my class extremely well and have raided the top content many times, and during them raids i remain focused and on target.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:43 am