Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

Hunter Application

Senis

Hunter Application Empty Hunter Application

Post  Senis Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:30 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:Senis
    Class:Hunter
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Survival, MM for Pvp.
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Senis
    Nationality/Language:English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):Saeran Deathknight Dps.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):
    At 80 i have done 10/12 ICC 10, 9/12 ICC 25 toc10 and toc 25 Ony 10/25
    Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:Enlisted and guild disbanded,

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): 70 Ms most of the time.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: I use Dbm and Recount.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: Wiping on sindagoer at 9%

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec:I wouldn't mind.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Would do it if it helped the raid.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: Would do so so we could get further as a raid group.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: I would be do it to the benefit of the raid group.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):I can raid any night of the week.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. We you should pick me because i can pick up the mobs on certain boss and kite them like theres no tomorrow and i can MD mobs to the tank if they decide to go for a walk to another memeber in the raid.

Thanks for your time.
    Rob hughes aka Senis Very Happy
    Arsheann
    Arsheann

Hunter Application Empty Re: Hunter Application

Post  Arsheann Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Enc shoulders(SoH),Wrist(Ap),Legs(75ap+crit),Feet(Ap) and Waepon(agi/ap)...
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Post  Ròb Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:50 am

Hi there Sentis. You gear is good along with your experience, however we have two hunters already with good attendance so I'm going to have to decline this application. Good luck finding a guild that suits you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:16 pm