Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Enviro - Elemental/restoration Shaman...

Enviro

Enviro - Elemental/restoration Shaman... Empty Enviro - Elemental/restoration Shaman...

Post  Enviro Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:39 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:Enviro
    Class:Shaman
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Elemental and Restoration
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Enviro
    Nationality/Language: Denmark

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): Verzitale ( 80 holy paladin )

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): nothing at 60 / 70.. made this char in Wotlk..

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: They were some nubheads Smile eXperience

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): 20 mbit internet and normally im not DC in the raids and like that...

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: DBM and Grid...

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: cant remember.. havent had so many bad moments. :-)

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: No problem
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Sure.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: Sure, if it make the guild progress..
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Yes, no problem for me..

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): Monday..

What rotation do you use?: Im not using rotations, im using my own dps rotation and it depends on the fight.. and i know how to play my class...

How did you hear about Defection?: Ròb contacted me..

Do you know anyone in Defection?: Nope.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. Well i know how to play my character i make like 13-14k dps on Deathbringer Saurfang..
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Enviro - Elemental/restoration Shaman... Empty Re: Enviro - Elemental/restoration Shaman...

Post  Ròb Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:53 pm

Yo.

Couple of things need to be done.

You need to change your head/shoulder enchant to the Sons of Hodir shoulder enchant and the Kirin'Tor head enchant.
    And pvp legs?Do you use those? Surprised Just wondering if its a case of "higher GS kk" Wink

Change these and I'll get back to you.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:36 pm