Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Enhancement/Elemental shammy.

Missqt

Enhancement/Elemental shammy. Empty Enhancement/Elemental shammy.

Post  Missqt Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:22 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Missqt
    Class: Shammy
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Enhancement, Elemental ( Pvp )
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Missqt
    Nationality/Language: English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): Well where to start i have 9 level 80 alt's;
    80 Dk ( Tank ), 80 Lock, 80 Mage, 80 hunter, 80 Spriest ( Pvp ), 80 Rogue, 2x 80 Shaman and finally 80 pally ( Holy/tank ).

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): Well back in vanilla i had Zg and Mc on farm. In Tbc i had all content plus some boss's in Sunwell on farm. In wrath i have currently done Naxx 10/25, Eoe, Os ( 3drakes ), Totc 10/25, Ulduar all hardmodes in 10man done have the drake. Finally in ICC i have done 12/12 10 and 25 man, then in Hc mode i have done 10/12 10man and 6/12 25man.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: I was not on this server before so you will not know the guilds etc.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): Very good connection, never ever d/c. ( i play on a mac ). so wow runs like a dream.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: PowaAuras and DBM.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: Back in Tbc it was the finaly week for the bear mount in ZA, the run was going smooth as usual until.... for some reason i hit auto=run and before i knew what i had done i had pulled two large groups of mobs and wiped us all costing us the mount =[. as you can tell some people hit the enrage timer Razz.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Sure, no problem
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Sure no problem
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: Sure, no problem i understand this well due to the fact i used to raid lead.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Also no problem.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): I am pretty much on all the time, just for the next couple of months i will not be able to raid Sunday and Thursday nights.

What rotation do you use?: I don't use an actually rotation, however using powa-auras allows me to know when buffs proc for maximum damage on cooldown abilities, otherwise I just use lava lash as a filler.

How did you hear about Defection?: From a friend of a friend.

Do you know anyone in Defection?: i know of a few people.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. You should pick me as i know how to play shaman very well, have been playing it now for over 3 and a half years, at all levels of the game, i read things before they happen. If need i have the ability to take charge and help plays if they need a hand ( Due to my ex raid leading). I am what you are looking for in a shaman. Pick me. geek

Cheers, Miss-qt Razz
    Currysauce

Enhancement/Elemental shammy. Empty Re: Enhancement/Elemental shammy.

Post  Currysauce Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 pm

Hey i'm liking the looks of things except i cant see your pvp gear on armory since your in pvp gear :S Please switch over to pve gear and update the armory link and i'll take another look Very Happy
    Currysauce

Post  Currysauce Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:51 pm

Right. Hey again. I've checked the new armory link. Gear and enchants/gems look fine. Fine by me to join but i'll run it over with the officers and see what they think. I'll get back to you soon Very Happy

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Currysauce

Post  Currysauce Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey mate Smile You got a spot in the guild. Whisper Currysauce in-game when yiur ready for a invite.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 pm