Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Restro Shaman

Volume

Restro Shaman Empty Restro Shaman

Post  Volume Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Name:Janneke (for those who don't know how to say it, it's Yannika...I think. I'm a dyslexic so tbh I'm not even sure that is how you would right my name like it is said.)
    Class:Restro Shaman (Vólume)
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Restro/ Elemental (have not bothered to get it gear yet as people always want me to heal.)
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=V%C3%B3lume
    Nationality/Language:English

Any alts?: No level 80 alts here atm but in the process of leveling a blood dk tank.

Experience-: At 60, bakc in the good ol' days, I did some MC runs but that's about it. Was too young for late nights! At 70 I only managed to do Kara fully on a old toon I had. At 80 I have healed every raid and dpsed all but Icc. This is not all on this toon though it's been on a variaty of classes.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:Every guild I've left is due to the fact people just stop turning up for raids.

How good is your connection?:I hardly ever dc. Sometimes the dog get's caught up in the wires and pulls them out but she's slowly learning not to do that. My fps is normally in the 50's and 60's but in raids the lowest it's droped in about the 30's.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:Most important addons? Well healbot would be my most needed and for the second I would probably say DBM.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:Worst moment would be when you get those pugs or lfg groups with some right immature jerks in them.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this;

We asked you to respec:Aslong I could keep restro I wouldn't mind. If for some reason you asked me to get rid of restro I would be some what reluctant to do so.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid:If my alt was up to it and needed any gear from the boss I wouldn't mind. If my shammy needed gear but for some reason my alt didn't I still would do it if I had to but I wouldn't be a happy bunny if the gear I needed on my shammy droped ._.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:I would be kinda annoyed as it's PvE I enjoy and boss fights are as hard as PvE get's. However I know I could just be kicked out of the raid anyway so what's the point in resisting?
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: If I had the gear I wouldn't mind. Yeah I love to heal and dps is my least fave thing to do but I still get to have a shot at the fight so meh.

How active are you?:Not at school atm so I can pretty much raid any time given the fact I have afew days notice. The only times I can't raid would be if I had to go out somewhere or if my parents have to kick me off the computer for something. If i made it to September I would have to see how my timetable for collage works out. Don't want to be up late if I have an early morning class the next day now do I.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear?: I've been playing since WoW came out, so yeah 5 years now (saaad~). Atm I tend to be leveling toons for friends because I've pretty much done most things on my own account and I like to help out. I love to heal, it's what I do on WoW. All my WoW life i've been healing mainly, on pally and shaman at end game. I'm a fast learner when it comes to things like boss fights. I always check tactics first anyway but you don't udnerstand it as well till you've had a shot. I'm not a quitter. If we wipe, we wipe it's part of the game (and can be rather entertaining at times). Aslong as I can afford the repairs I don't mind how many times we try a boss and die. I'm mroe likly to do something for somebody else than myself, for example i grinded 5k for a friend when I barly had 3k for myself. Give me a reason to motivate me and I'll do it.

Hope to see you in game ^_^

If you ever want me to heal anything just /w Vólume or send me a mail in game and 87% of the time I'm not doing anything.

Thanks,

Jan~
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Restro Shaman Empty Re: Restro Shaman

Post  Ròb Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:21 pm

Hi there Vólume, cheers for the application.
    We are in need of a reliable and active Resto Shaman at this moment in time so I'd like to give you a trial! If you can make sure you know the tactics of all the ICC encounters then that will prove to be good.
    Rob
    Volume

Post  Volume Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah, I know all tactics. Just tell me when (will have to be after reset) and I'll make sure I'm free.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:02 pm