Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

Varynn - Night Elven Fur(r)y Warrior

Varynn

Varynn - Night Elven Fur(r)y Warrior Empty Varynn - Night Elven Fur(r)y Warrior

Post  Varynn Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Varynn
    Class: Warrior
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Fury, Protection/arms pvp
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Varynn
    Nationality/Language: Denmark

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): Killerzaver, 73 protection paladin, Turania, 72 elemental/enhancement shaman, Xally, ca. 47 balance/restoration druid, Shapira, 80 holy/shadow priest

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): I didn't raid at lvl 60, in TBC on my priest I did Kara, ZA, Gruul and Magtheridon. At 80 I've done 12/12 ICC10, about 6/12 at heroic but I am aware of every aspect of the fights in there. 11/12 at ICC25, only Gunship at heroic. Aware of every aspect in there aswell. I have cleared all content up to ICC with exception of heroic Anub'Arakh, Yogg'Saron and Algalon.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Mist, merged into Unison, which did then disband. I were an officer of Indivision, and turned into the guild master when we merged and formed Enlisted.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): I do usually never have connectivity issues, and if it happens then you can be sure that it is because something broke.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: Razernaga, Pitbull, Recount, Omen, DBM, Grid, SBF (Satrina Buff Frame) and Atlasloot. The two most important would be DBM and Razernaga.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: When I grew tired of leveling alts and wasted my time hanging around in Dalaran doing nothing of any particular value.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: I would do willingly if it was to the better of the guild, and if I too would agree that it would improve our chances of success. However if I disagree that it would help, then I will give a reason as to why that is. I have already respecced numerous times at the request of my guild or raid leader. So unless you want some incredibly dumb thing like 0/0/71 then expect me to follow orders.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: I would do with no hesitation, I often forget to raid with my alts anyway, so it would be no trouble for me.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: I have never been asked that, but if your reasons were logical, then I would obey.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: That, again, would be of no trouble at all and I have already done that at other occasions.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): Weeksdays after 23:00 can be problematic for me.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. I know every extend of my class, and I'm able to direct and aid any other character playing my class. I have great situational awareness, I'm the type of guy who Intercepts to stun a mob before it kills the healer, I'm the one who equips my sword and board and pop shield wall to tank the boss while a tank is battleressed. And I can save my own life using my class utility. And the more ordinary stuff; I do know how to pump out the highest dps for my gear, and I do use a spreadsheet if I'm in doubt. I'm not afraid to use leather if it boosts my dps. And I have a pretty decent knowledge of every class & specc in the game.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:06 am