Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Nüllez, night elf moonkin :)

Ellissavage

Nüllez, night elf moonkin :)  Empty Nüllez, night elf moonkin :)

Post  Ellissavage Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 pm

Name: Nüllez
    Class: Druid
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Moonkin-Feral ( can respec if asked to )
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=N%C3%BCllez
    Nationality/Language: English/English ( can speak a little french )

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    I have 2 alts one rogue named Ráge wich has 5.4k GS and a level 72 hunter that is named Hemtor wich i will be leveling a little bit just to ding 80 and gear up before cata and maybe complete a few raids.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):
    at level 60-70 i was playing my mage mostly getting all raids and instances complete to the best that i could but then that account was sadly hacked and i could not retrieve it so i made this one, i have completed TOC25 and done 2 wings in ICC with some on HC, yes i know its not much but i know all tactics and im really commited to raiding, only reason why i dont have more is because i was attached to a guild that could not complete anything but besides the point, i can complete all raids with a commited and non slacking team.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    i have been in Praetorians ( my rogue is still in it ) i left there because a few members were just being totaly childish, ive kept my rogue in there for the reason that i know the GM well but i just wanted an escape from there with my druid, i have also been in a 10man guild called Nerve with some good members but it didnt take of too well, the GM was never on for raids and had to much commitments so i have left that aswell, im sure that Defection is totaly diffrent to these two guilds and if i join we can progress towards the number 1 spot.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    My connection is very good, i usualy hit around 160ms in dalaran at peak times but in raids around 100ms my fps is usualy 30 up to 40 wich runs very smoothly and nice. i dont DC unless my computer has an attack and blows up ( wich has never and never will happen ) Smile

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: i use DBM ( deadly boss mods ) and Recount as i like to see where i am on the damage table and if i drop i can pick myself up and aim to be number 1.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    When my Mage and deathknight got hacked and i lost them, they were my first characters and i was upset and angry that somebody could take my account and not make thier own.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: i sure would to help out Smile
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: no problems there i will do anything that helps the raid
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: as long as the guild grows to be better and better i am willing to step out and in to make us achieve our goals.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: i would because i trust in what guild says and if it was to help out then yes i would as soon as asked with no fuss involved

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):
    i am verry active, the raid times suit me perfectly ( there is not a day where i cant raid )

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?
    You should pick me because im a fun and outgoing player that is commited to helping people and my guild i am willing to spend my gold on respecing and helping others afford to respec to help the raid out, my character does need a few more achievments but there not vital, i like to think that i am a friendly player that is never rude towards people, but i stick to guild rules and regulations and will never disobay rules, i am allways on for raids and even if i am not picked just to help if somebody dc's and cannot get back on.

Thanks for reading, i do hope to join and see you soon
    Ellis Savage-Nüllez
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Nüllez, night elf moonkin :)  Empty Re: Nüllez, night elf moonkin :)

Post  Ròb Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 pm

Hi there Null Smile

I like the application and I'd be willing to offer you a trial. I have one question however. How the hell are you only friend with the Ashen Verdict and you've managed to get Dislodged Foreign Object? But hey, who cares good job! I have one concern however. I'd like you to change a few enchants and slot an epic gem where you currently have a blue one Smile. For instance, the bracers with 6+sats < 30spell power in my opinion. In addition your cloak enchant currently has spell pen < 23haste in my opinion. Also you have the pvp enchants on your shoulder's and head, I would strongly advise getting the PvE versions of these (Shoulders Son's of Hodir, head Kirin'Tor). Finally I'd urge you to get minor speed on your boots, otherwise known as Tuskarr's vitatlity as this can be essential for raids Smile.
    If you can make those upgrades they will result in higher dps I can assure you Smile.

Rob
    Ellissavage

Post  Ellissavage Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:33 pm

Hi there, i have changed the enchants and the Blue gem
    i will have to rep grind for the head and shoulder one as you need rep for them hehe,
    when your on if we talk over things and go from there thanks alo
    Ellis-Nüllez

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:02 am