Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Woiski enhancement shaman

Woiski

Woiski enhancement shaman Empty Woiski enhancement shaman

Post  Woiski Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:56 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:My chars name is Woiski and my Irl is Linus
    Class:Shaman
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Enhancement i dot realy got any off specs right now
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Woiski its not that inpresiv and all of my ahcis is onanother char called gloomberry
    Nationality/Language:Swedish and i live in sweden

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): Well m best alt is Gloomberry Arcane mage almost 6k gs And the one after that is my Paladin holy Liwnus 5,7k gs and m hunter Sharval MM 5,4k gs

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):Well i dont have any old wow or tbc raid experience but in Wotlk i have killed almost all of the bosses accpet algalon

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:My first on this server was Gryning it was disbanded and after that Zion i leaved becus all of the raids was canceld every time and after that i went to Slackers reason i leaved them was i dident have the time for the raiding and Preatorïans i leeft becus i took a 4 week brake from wow and well now im in an alt guild dont think thats so inportant Razz

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): Well i have 20+ in raids and almost never get dc

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:Well te most inportant for me i guse is DBM and OMEN

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: Well my worst moment was when i healer got the muridans spyglas hc insted of my i was main and main spec on my mage he got it for off spec i got kinda pissed off there Razz

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Well i would do it but i dont think it should be that fun
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Well i woulden fell bad i would logg on my alt and do it nothing mor then that Smile
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:Well nodoubt i would do it for the benefit of the guild
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: That woudent be a problem at all.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): I can almost raid avery day

What rotation do you use?: Well i dont know if its the best but i always start whit useig stormstrike and after the lava lash or ligthnig bot depends on if my maelstrom weapon is on 5 stacks and afer that i use earth shock.

How did you hear about Defection?: Well i saw the thing you guys wrote in the trade chanel.

Do you know anyone in Defection?: Yes i know Scalphunter

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. Well i dont real know how i would explain that but when i play wow i tkae it seriusly i respect peapol i do what im told to do and things like that.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Woiski enhancement shaman Empty Re: Woiski enhancement shaman

Post  Ròb Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Gloomberry eh,

Remember you from Slackers!
    You've got loads of experience, shammy lacks gear though to be honest.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:36 pm