Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Manista Enhancement Shaman

Sweetdude

Manista Enhancement Shaman Empty Manista Enhancement Shaman

Post  Sweetdude Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:36 pm

Name: Manista
    Class: Shaman
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Enhancement and Restoration
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Manista
    Nationality/Language: Norway / Norwegian

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): I got 4 level 80. Mamsen Warlock, Zivus Holy Paladin, Rockbow Restoration Druid.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):

I almost didn't raid in TBC cause the PC I had at the moment wasn't any good.
    But in Wotlk I started raiding when I had build myself a good strong PC.
    5/5 ToC 10/25
    4/5 ToGC 10
    1/1 Onyxia 10/25
    12/12 Icc 10
    6/12 Icc 10 HM
    10/12 Icc 25
    4/4 RS 10

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: I was officer in Enlisted, but I left a little while after the old GM and some of the old officers left, then the guild had problem with people not showing up at raids and they slacked on tactics and didn't even know how to play. I don't wanna waste time on people like that.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): I almost never DC, in the past 6 weeks I have had 1 DC I think. And that was because my internet connection fell out for 5-10 seconds, first time that ever have happen. Normally have 50-60 fps and 200-400 ms.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    Grid, DBM, Omen and Power Auras Classic are the most important for me I think.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    I Can't remember any really bad moments to be honest.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Shall be, respeccing all the time on my warlock.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Sure, no problem.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: I understand, thanks for the honor of helping the guild.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: No problem at all.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):
    I can raid every day. but must be after 17:00, cause of school.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?
    I'm a very active and intrested player who wanna be best in what I do. I want to do all I can to get guild progression, and I will always come prepared with flasks, food, potions and knoweledge of the encounters we are going up to etc. I'm reading different guides about my class to keep myself up dated on my class and how I can improve myself more. Also I'm a very quick learner. I know my gear isn't very good at the moment, but it isn't very hard to do something with that. So I will gear up as fast as I can.
    PS: If you decline my application, if you can, please say why:)
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Manista Enhancement Shaman Empty Re: Manista Enhancement Shaman

Post  Ròb Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi there.

Firstly I need you to sort out some enchants......
    Offhand : Berserking
    Chest : 10+stats
    Boots: 32AP or 12hit/12crit or 16agility or 15stamina minor run speed or 6agility minor run speed (best imo).
    Belt : Eternal belt buckle- grants an extra socket.

Do this and I'd be happy to offer you a trial. Your a little undergeared but it won't be long before your up to scratch Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:24 am