Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

X-realm Shaman

Isindra
    Isindra

X-realm Shaman Empty X-realm Shaman

Post  Isindra Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:23 am

Your main character and you!
    Name: Moar(going to be changed)
    Class: Shaman
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Elemental/Resto
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Moar
    Nationality/Language:Swedish

Any alts?: Only got my Death Knight "Vitalice" who's going to be Tank(And is in the guild as social). But not there yet.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): I did most of the vanilla raids during TBC, due to my late starting to play WoW. Relevant experiences are as follows:

TBC (All done as a holy priest):
    Karazhan; Cleared.
    Magtheridons Lair; Cleared.
    Gruuls lair; Cleared.
    Tempest keep; Got all bosses exept Kael'Thas.
    Mount Hyjal; All but Arch.

WTLK (Done with my Druid, Paladin and Shaman):
    NAX 10/25; Cleared 10man
    OS 10/25; Cleared both got titles to prove it.
    Ony 10/25; Cleared both
    Uldudar 10/25; Never got around to do much of Ulduar but I know most tactics.
    TOC 10/25; Cleared
    TOGC 10/25; 1/5 in 10man.
    ICC 10/25; 7/12 in 10 and 6/12 in 25. Have also done the Blood Council, but not downed it, and I'm up to speed on the tactics for BQ, Sindra and LK (tankspot print-outs beats a newspaper when I'm on the john, bigtime!)
    RS 10/25; Not done.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: SpelaMera, Horde on Burning Blade: Leaving it due to a general slacking with signups and a constant lack of members. It's more of a social guild and I'm looking for something entirely different, a guild where i can be part of making progress and beating some real challenges.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    I've got a superstable 100mb/s fiber connection, most usually 60 fps wherever i am.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    I use Grid, Decursive, DBM, Pitbull unitframes, bartender, Titan panel and alot more since I built my own UI. But if I had to choose 2, I'd go for Grid and DBM.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    Getting ganked over and over... and over... and so on, while i was leveling during TBC.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: I'd do it in a flash!
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Sure!
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: I'd be a little cranky if I'd risk missing out on a guild-first kill, but I'd say sure and that I dont mind.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Thats what it's there for!

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): Every night. I might play alot from now and then on days but its more likely you'll find me online after 17:00

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    I'm a fast learner and I like to raid, be it farming runs or a progress-night wipefest. I'm a friendly, social and a pretty nice guy. I can raid almost any given day, and I have, and will continue to, study tactics and keep track of newest updates and patch content. I'm keeping up with everything even if I dont have the achievements to prove it. So basicly I'm asking you guys to give me a chance. Oh, and I know Sharzagoth IRL and he can vouch for me =)

Anyways! thanks and cheers! Hope I'll get a positive response.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

X-realm Shaman Empty Re: X-realm Shaman

Post  Ròb Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 am

Thorough, detailed and a good read, fantastic application. We'd be happy to give you a trial as you are exactly what we are looking for at the moment! If you don't mind realm switching that is Wink
    Isindra
    Isindra

Post  Isindra Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:16 pm

I'll be moving the character today/tonight. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:15 pm