Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

enh / ele shaman

katarinaa
    katarinaa

enh / ele shaman Empty enh / ele shaman

Post  katarinaa Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Katarinaa
    Class: Shaman
    Both your specs (Main spec first): enh / ele (but I hate using it)
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Katarinaa
    Nationality/Language: English and bad English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): none worth mentioning Razz

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):
    wasn't really playing wow at 60 so nothing there
    At 70 I cleared kara, ssc, tk , MT, BT, ever been inside sunwell ever.
    Level80 I've currently cleared all content other than LK heroic 10/25 and neck deep in vile25 (25man mount achi) and ruby sanctum

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: TaS left due to PPA

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): connection pretty good, thro I have a timely DC maybe once a night if at all. FPS stays around 60 or so.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    bartender, for the fact that its orsome.
    Quartz, its a simple add-on the can eliminate a lot of server lag.
    Note DBM isn't important to some1 that can pay attention and remember boss encounters.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: leaving Tas but meh.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: BITE ME!!! but ok sure
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: EAT ME!!! but ok let me relog
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: as you command young one, shout me when ya need me
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: BLOW ME!!! ok respecing now.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): At the moment im not very active within WoW, thro I am looking to start playing a lot more.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)? If you really wont the other guy go for it <3 I wont stop you ><

ps. main weapon is MIA. currently using stormpike cleaver in the mean time.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

enh / ele shaman Empty Re: enh / ele shaman

Post  Ròb Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Great application, your ele spec could come in handy as well as your main spec as enhancement.
    Lets give you a trial.
    Rossatron
    Rossatron
    Admin

Post  Rossatron Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:20 am

Welcome to the guild Katrena

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:58 pm