Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

Apply from Verdisha

Vhailor

Apply  from Verdisha Empty Apply from Verdisha

Post  Vhailor Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:22 am

Name: my real name is Joakim Stubkjaer. char's names: Verdisha
    Class: Druid
    Both your specs (Main spec first): fearl. os boom but changeing to boom as my ms and change av ring if accp.
    Armory Link: http:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Verdisha
    Nationality/Language: denmark.

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): got my drood, Verdisha tank. and rogue combat.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): didnt had time to raid at 60-70 lvl i have completet naxx. not much. worked to much to raid in the start at lvl 80. the same in uld. toc 10 and 25 5/5 on hc i only got 4/5 in hc. and in icc i got 12/12 down on bouth my paladin and drood. and icc hc i got loot-ship.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: i was in victum, it went down because we didnt get lk and some left. and px. not much left 1 week after because i didnt get in a rg. :/

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): my fps is around 60. dont dc so ofen. can be 1 time in a week. 0 times in a month.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: omen and dbm

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: dc in a middel of an fight on lk :/ because my little brother turned of my pc. (dammit)i wiped hole raid. :/

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: ill respec when you need me to.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: im gald to because i love my alts to.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: if you need the right classes to do it right then we do it to get progress.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: i will i like to dps / tank to. Smile

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): making dailys quest chatting with friends trying to get my alts up Wink

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. because gear and ach is not all... you need your brain at get the right combenations in and know where you need to be, you need to know what is best for you. dont do it because all others do it. (if you are a warrior tank and you see many warrior tanks. stacked ton of stam in their gear. then think about it hp is much in a raid. parry block dogde, that means much of the dmg you takes from bosses. hit expetice means somethink to as tank. so your gearscore and achi dont mean you know your calss and the right moment to pop all your power's.. gearscore just mean you got good gear. dosent mean you are at good player at bosses as lk and the other bosses... hop you find me intersting.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 pm