Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Krytex's apply

Krytex*

Krytex's apply Empty Krytex's apply

Post  Krytex* Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:17 am

Name:Krytex
    Class:Druid
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Healer - Tank
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Krytex
    Nationality/Language:Danish

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):Hunter

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): Never reached the higest lvl before lvl 80. But i have done to Sindragos where i wiped alot but i know all tacs for her. i dont know Lich King tacs but i can learn them ofcouse and for Blood princes and queen.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:Enlisted, It quit

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): Sometimes my connection is good, i cant do icc25 or any kind of 25 man raids becouse my connection aint to good.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: Deadly boss mode and Healbot

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: dc when i were healing the tanks on PP in icc10.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: I would do it ofcouse if you would help me to get gear and pay for some of the gems.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: I prob wont make a new class but i would come if my alt were needed.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: I would prob be kinda angry becouse i made myself ready to raid. But if it were a very importent player i will say ok but still be angry.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: I would be fine about it.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): I cant raid to late becouse i got school. So i would prob stop playing at like 23:00-23:15. but that is only at monday - friday.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    I will say that i am good to play my class becouse i have been playing for a long time as healer and now im training as tank so i aint that good to heal anymore but i will prob still be the best on healing meter. But as tank im kinda good to hold aggro and aggro from aoe also. I dont ever lose aggro on a boss and if i did i would hit my head down to the table Very Happy. Please accpte me i got 1 friend in there "Obsis".
    Rossatron
    Rossatron
    Admin

Krytex's apply Empty Re: Krytex's apply

Post  Rossatron Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:13 am

We'll be discussing your application soon.

We currently have alot of raiders so we need to think carefully what we need.

Thanks.

EDIT: We can't offer you a raiding spot atm because the two resto druids we have atm are very good. You are able to join as a social/back up to our 25 man group. Feel free to contact me to if this interests you, good luck!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:15 pm