Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

hey i want to join the guild

jessbomadsen

hey i want to join the guild Empty hey i want to join the guild

Post  jessbomadsen Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:18 pm

So in your application I'd advise you to copy and paste this text and answer the question's in your application .

Your main character and you! jessbomadsen/jess
    Name:jess
    Class:warlock
    Both your specs (Main spec first):destro/affliction
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Jessbomadsen
    Nationality/Language: danish

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy): wingfist, zauldoom.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Jessbomadsen&gn=Illuminati

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: illimonati leaving becuase that i cant use ppl that dosent knows tacks and ppl who isent skilled enough and dosent want to play wow

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): i never get dc and dosent lagg at all.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: omen 3 and dbm

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:that i dont have a raiding guild and if ppl isent nice to eachother

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: fine
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: i dont have more than 1 80 so a bit hard..
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: sure
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: fine with me

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): all days after 19:00

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    im a skilled player with nice gear and have ach on 10/12 bosses in icc 10/25man and knows tacks on all bosses have also killed gunshib hc 10/25 and festergut to and the first boss (cant remember how to speld hes name) i always want to raid and im always ready to help the raid guild.
    Sharz

hey i want to join the guild Empty Re: hey i want to join the guild

Post  Sharz Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:14 am

Your gear is nice, i'll give you that. But your experience seems somewhat lacking. You've done 6/12 in ICC25, and albeit its not that much of a difference between 10 and 25man, there are some quite crucial differences. Also, you might want to put a little bit more work into writing applications in the future, this one looks like you rushed it through, like you didn't really feel like you had to spend any time doing it. I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just saying it looks like that.

Edit: Seeing as you've already been told to rewrite your application and just copy-pasted it into a new thread, I'd say things doesn't look good for you.

https://defectionguild.forumotion.com/recruitment-f4/arcane-fire-mage-t54.htm <--- thats what an application should look like. Read and learn.
    jessbomadsen

Post  jessbomadsen Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:25 pm

Sharz wrote:Your gear is nice, i'll give you that. But your experience seems somewhat lacking. You've done 6/12 in ICC25, and albeit its not that much of a difference between 10 and 25man, there are some quite crucial differences. Also, you might want to put a little bit more work into writing applications in the future, this one looks like you rushed it through, like you didn't really feel like you had to spend any time doing it. I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just saying it looks like that.

Edit: Seeing as you've already been told to rewrite your application and just copy-pasted it into a new thread, I'd say things doesn't look good for you.

https://defectionguild.forumotion.com/recruitment-f4/arcane-fire-mage-t54.htm <--- thats what an application should look like. Read and learn.
    i have 10/12 boss in icc 25 mans and 10/12 in icc 10 and if me application is not good enough im soory i have make 2 application them i doet thinke you need me in yours guild
    Felleshølet

Post  Felleshølet Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:02 pm

You dont have to write two applications, you have to write one that dosnt suck Smile
    Sharz

Post  Sharz Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:11 pm

jessbomadsen wrote:
    Sharz wrote:Your gear is nice, i'll give you that. But your experience seems somewhat lacking. You've done 6/12 in ICC25, and albeit its not that much of a difference between 10 and 25man, there are some quite crucial differences. Also, you might want to put a little bit more work into writing applications in the future, this one looks like you rushed it through, like you didn't really feel like you had to spend any time doing it. I'm not saying that's the case, I'm just saying it looks like that.

i have 10/12 boss in icc 25 mans and 10/12 in icc 10 and if me application is not good enough im soory i have make 2 application them i doet thinke you need me in yours guild

My bad, mustve looked at the wrong armory somehow last night. But yeah, what Felles said, still.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:04 am