Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

Priest Holy/Shadow

Overtimed

Priest Holy/Shadow Empty Priest Holy/Shadow

Post  Overtimed Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:04 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Bob / OVertimed
    Class:Priest lv 80
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Holy Main specc / Shadow off specc
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Overtimed
    Nationality/Language:The Netherlands

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):

Mage Named Miilky 5300gs / Darkomve rogue 4881gs / Oldskoól Deathknight 4981gs / Formdancer Druid 4500gs / Viooltje Paladin / 4500gs / Flojectile Hunter 5132gs
    Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):
    well Know all Achi on Naxx / Ulduar / ToC/ICC the most of them till Dream i know Smile uhm got no achi yet with me Priest put well with mage Smile but like priest more because i love Holy <3
    Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    Project X The disband it They Rejoin it And again stop the guild And Elite Soldiers But an problem with the Guildmaster Smile and sitting now in Horn of unicorn xD
    How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    Got an Game computer Got 60 Fps Good internet i never dc Smile mabye 1 time in an week or something internet shit problems Wink you know that uhm evry thing is on best Qaulity Smile
    What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    Well Deadly Boss mods Smile alway's Know when and how it is gonna happen Smile and omen overaggro
    Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    Leaving Elite soldiers xD
    Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: yea care about gold if you need that i will respec for it no problem Smile
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Sure like too play each classes i got Smile
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:if you think that is better or for the problem or that guildie need the gear more then i doo then i got no problem with it but if he got already nice gear and i doo something wrong i understand it we al can make mistake's Smile
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:
    No problem like too play with shadow too But i am more like too healing Wink
    How active are you?(When can you not raid?):
    I got new job So i can raid evry evning if i wan't and if i can have guild inv hehe Smile evry day evry weekend i am in for raids:)
    Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    :: I know al me chars how too play with them Smile and i realy like too join this guild uhm i know if you can inv me i can't not raid in icc with this gear yet bit crappie i know it self but mabyue we can doo ToC 10 / ToC 25 man for some gear up me mage is geared in a couple of day's too 5300 gs he got now but i like too heal more then doing damage in raids and dungeons Smile so i hope you liked this and get an inv for the guild Smile
    Juveboy

Priest Holy/Shadow Empty Re: Priest Holy/Shadow

Post  Juveboy Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:01 pm

You might lack gear but u have good healing you got my vote cheers

good luck

regards,

juveboy
    Rossatron
    Rossatron
    Admin

Post  Rossatron Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:15 am

I'm pretty sure I declined you when you posted under the application form.

You just don't have the gear, sorry Smile

Good luck and cya around!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:07 pm