Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

A very Disciplined priest

furka

A very Disciplined priest Empty A very Disciplined priest

Post  furka Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:13 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:Furkapriest
    Class:Priest (obviously)
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Disc, Shadow
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Furkapriest&gn=Synergy+Reborn
    Nationality/Language: Icelandic, speak english danish and icelandic

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    DK lvl 72 atm
    Hunter 19 (twink)
    Rogue 48
    Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): My account isn't old enough to have played vanilla wow or TBC, so all i have achieved is the 80 ones ( that are worth sharing) ony 10/25, os 10/25, Naxx 10/25 icc 10(9/12) icc 25 (5/12) ToC 10/25.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    Dragon Hearts of wow - left because it was a leveling guild and when i reached lvl 80 it wasn't doing what i wanted to do, didn't satisfy my needs.
    Vitiated - left because it was too liberal when it came to raiding
    Synergy Reborn - want to leave because of the same reason with vitiated

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    connection isn't bad, I rarely DC, raiding i've got 25-35 fps in 10 mann and 20-25 fps in 25 mann.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    DBM and healbot, all i need to rock the hps Very Happy

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    none yet, haven't played for long enough to have a real bad moment.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: wouldn't mind actually, played holy for a long time, and i'm doing 14k hps roughly on dreamer in holy.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: no problem
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: truthfully it would suck, but i'd do it for the team Smile
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:fine by me.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): very active, can raid almost any time, exept when i'm at work, so i can raid after 19:20 (server time)

What rotation do you use?:i'm a healer, don't really use rotations, but in shadow spec my rotation is VT, SW:P, DP,MB,SW:D, MF, always keeping up Dots, and MB/SW:D always when i can.

How did you hear about Defection?: didn't hear about it, i knew it from looking at the guild list ( i like to keep an eye out for decent guilds to join. Defection looks good, i want in)

Do you know anyone in Defection?:nope

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    I have a lot of patience and thats why, i can play priests very well, i study fights before i have them, again patience because i know thats pretty much the most important thing.

Give me a chance and you won't regret it.
    Yours Truly
    Furkapriest!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:12 pm