Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

demo-lock application

willyfrizz

demo-lock application Empty demo-lock application

Post  willyfrizz Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:02 am

Your main character and you!
    Name:willyfrizz

Class:warlock

Both your specs (Main spec first):demo-lock offspecc afflic or destr

Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Willyfrizz

Nationality/Language:dutch

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):lvl 42 rogue vanishpoker.. lvl 80 mage abracadabrass

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):ive been playing wow for 5-6 years now and done almost every raid there is to be done .. onixia..kara..mgt..mh..zf..bt..uld..icc..toc..and so on

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:pulse... left because i couldnt stay anymore till 0:00 raiding 4-5 days a week then i went to silvermoon and joined millenium .. left because guild fell apart because of hollidays

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):just switched to 30Mbit fiber inet no problems at all 60 fps 25mans

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:power aura.. dbm

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:inet connection lost during a boss fight and didnt get the boss kill Smile

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec:no problems with respeccing iff it will benifit the raid
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid:no problems
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:no problem
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:no problem

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):weekly im mostly online from 18:30 till 23:00 sometimes a little later for raid

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.Good warlock that know what hes doing always ontime.. ready with flasks and soulshards..quick to respont to changes during a raid and always a helpfull hand and good fun
    Arsheann
    Arsheann

demo-lock application Empty Re: demo-lock application

Post  Arsheann Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 pm

U have my vote Smile See u soon
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

demo-lock application Empty Re: demo-lock application

Post  Ròb Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:36 pm

Fantastic application, you have my vote, I'd like to give you a trial Smile

Sponsored content