Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

Wryxián - DK DPS - Application

Wryxián

Wryxián - DK DPS - Application Empty Wryxián - DK DPS - Application

Post  Wryxián Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:57 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Wryxián
    Class: Death Knight
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Unholy (PvE) and Unholy (PvP)
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Wryxi%C3%A1n
    Nationality/Language: Denmark/Danish

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    I got a warrior, and im also leveling a druid.
    My warrior is level 80, hes got around 4k gs.
    My druid is only level 20.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):
    i played in vanilla but i didnt get over level 30, in TBC i killed Maghtheridon and Gruul. I didnt try Sunwell, SSC or BT.
    Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    Enlisted, some officer didnt like me so i got kicked without any reason.
    Ascended, a guild made by me and some friends. i didnt go well, se we decided to split.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    my connectiong is wired and good, my FPS is around 60 in raids and i never DC.
    What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    i raid with recount, DBM, grid (i like the raid frames) Omen and Perfect Raid.
    i would choose Omen and DBM.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    When i was kicked from Enlisted, it really pisses me off when people acts like 10 year olds.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)

We asked you to respec: i would ofcourse change my if you asked me to.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: sure, even though its badly geared.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: if you think that another player would be more suitable i would wait ofcourse.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: since im Unholy PvE and Unholy PvP specced it dosent matter.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):
    i can raid 7 days a week.
    What rotation do you use?:
    i start the fight with army, trinkets and gargoyle (so i can use them later on) then IT PS BSx2 and SC. second rotation SC BSx2 and SC2 and when diseases are running out i use number on again. if theres multiple targets i use Pestilence instead of one BS.

How did you hear about Defection?:
    ive seen alot of you guys in dalaran, and my mate Tharanel just joined aswell.

Do you know anyone in Defection?:
    Tharanel.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.

i know everything about my class, im a positive raider, i can handle criticism, im a quick learner and you can ofcourse expect 100% attendence.
    Tharanel
    Tharanel

Wryxián - DK DPS - Application Empty Re: Wryxián - DK DPS - Application

Post  Tharanel Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:23 pm

This guy is epic, thumbs up by me :-)
    Currysauce

Post  Currysauce Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:09 pm

Any ICC experience?
    Wryxián

Post  Wryxián Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:24 pm

Yes i've attempted 12/12 normal mode, haven't killed LK tho, in 25 man i've attempted 11/12

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:49 am