Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Retri Paladin

Kakazhi

Retri Paladin Empty Retri Paladin

Post  Kakazhi Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:48 pm

Name: Kakazhe (New name if i move)
    Class: Paldin (Draenei)
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Retri/Prot
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Burning+Blade&cn=Kakazhe
    Nationality/Language: Swedish/English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    Not for now on this server.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):
    Have not done the 60´s, but in tbc i have clear allmost everything exept SW. In Wotlk, Naxx 10/25(done), Ulduar 10/25(done), ToC 10/25(done), ICC10 6/12+Dream, ICC25 6/12.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    Ppl fail so i cant revolut as a player.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    100/Mbit Fiber so i have no DC and lagg allmost never, FPS 40-60 in raids depens how much im downloading Razz

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    Most importent are Dbm + Omen, then i have Recount, Prat, Decursive, AVR, AtlasLoot, X-perl and some more.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    mhm...it is so many so No Comment.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: What do you need ? Smile
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Np i will be there. Very Happy
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: Ofc np Smile
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: Np, want me to be OT or MT ? Smile

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):
    For now it is np but i can get work but i find out few days befor. So i have good tid to sign on/off for raids.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. Try me and i will do my best in every raid, if you like it then im there.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Retri Paladin Empty Re: Retri Paladin

Post  Ròb Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:51 am

Hi there. You seem like a really nice guy, but unfortunately I can't offer you a spot in our raid group at the moment. Good luck finding a guild that suits you!

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:11 am