Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

fury warrior application

hooraa

fury warrior application Empty fury warrior application

Post  hooraa Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:00 am

Your main character and you!
    Name: Hooraa
    Class: Warrior
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Fury, Protection
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Hooraa
    Nationality/Language: English

Any alts?: level 80 dk, low gear

Experience- : have experience in 7/12 in ICC on 10 and 25. have completed most raids except for onyxia

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Meridian, wanted to join a raiding guild as this guild was made for real life social purposes

How good is your connection?: never disconnect unless unplugged. good connection, rarely lag.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: Deadly Boss Mods and Recount

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: wiped on Marrowgar? Lol

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: whatever is needed, i will try my best to fulfill
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: same as above
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: whatever is needed i will do
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: whatever is needed to help the raid

How active are you?: play pretty much every day, in the day time i am usually studying or working, i usually log in about 3-4pm and stay on all night, most nights

What rotation do you use?: bloodthirst, whirlwind, (slam when proc), heroic strike if single target high rage encounter or cleave in AoE high rage encounters

How did you hear about Defection?: read the advert on trade chat

Do you know anyone in Defection?: no

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear. can do crazy dps in ICC and know every tactic like its the back of my hand. am willing to help any players out whether they need gold or just general advice, i am willing help out! pick me Smile
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

fury warrior application Empty Re: fury warrior application

Post  Ròb Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 am

Hello...

So ok, your a fury warrior and going full strength with the odd 30stamina gem... Yeah not gonna turn out well for you.
    You claim you do "crazy dps" but usually when people say that they aren't very good at all. Your using bryn troll in your off hand which is the worst weapon in ICC to use in an off hand and yeah just generally f all ArP.

GL elsewhere.
    hooraa

Post  hooraa Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:25 am

i dont have bryntroll in my off hand? and i have 1 stam gem because i am currently saving to gem all my gear to ArP. Thanks anyway
    Sharz

Post  Sharz Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:32 am

I'm sorry to say it, but you probably won't make the cut. We're pretty deep into Heroic ICC, where both gear and intimate knowledge of the fights are essential. 7/12 experience means you've gotta learn more than half the fights we're doing, and several of those fights are of the kind where a single person can wipe the raid. Added to that, your gear isnt really up to scratch; The odd piece of ICC gear mixed up with welfare epics just isn't enough.
    hooraa

Post  hooraa Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:26 am

ok lol cheers anyway

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 pm