Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

Death Knight Application

Deathstroy

Death Knight Application Empty Death Knight Application

Post  Deathstroy Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:08 am

Name:Deathstroy
    Class:Death knight
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Unholy/blood - Both DPS
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Deathstroy
    Nationality/Language:Danish

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):I have a Mage lvl 32 - Satworth, nothing else to mention

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): I started playing in WotLK so I haven't done any 60 and 70 content. My ICC progression is 7/12 ICC10, I haven't started 25man yet, but I do know the tactics.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:TDC - Didn't raid seriously

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):I play on my laptop cuz my stationary is getting fixed. But my FPS is arround the 60, and I rarely DC.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:DBM, Recount, Grid, Bartender, Pitbull and NeedToKnow. The two most important would be DBM and NeedToKnow.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: When I accidentaly deleted my heirloom.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: That would be completely fine with me.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Wouldn't bother me too much, aswell.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: Wouldn't be too happy, but I would obey - for the best of the guild!
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: I would just do it.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): All days, but during weekends I am usually at a summer cottage, so it will be hard to raid there. However, not during winter.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. I'm a fast learner, if I don't know the encounter then an explanation would be enough (I will watch a tactic movie beforehand!). I will do anything to keep my guild spot, and to make the guild survive and do well. I enjoy raiding, and as a result I do my outmost best during raids.

Btw I am aware of the missing enchants on my head and shoulder, but I'm still working on the reputation.
    Varynn

Death Knight Application Empty Re: Death Knight Application

Post  Varynn Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:10 am

Awesome application, my vote (as a trialist!)
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Post  Ròb Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:13 am

Hi there!

At the moment your gear does lack for the encounters we are tackling, however I'd be happy to offer you a social spot while you gear up as you have a friend here Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 pm