Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Change of time.

Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Change of time. Empty Change of time.

Post  Ròb Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:07 am

Hey there!

I'd just like to say thanks very much for giving me the oppurtunity to lead some raids and be part of some successful progression in this game. In addition, I'd like to wish good luck to whoever is going to continue the job I was doing. Also I'd like to say a big thanks to Sam and Jamie for standing by me the whole way through and for those funny, but progressive 10mans! Very Happy
    I could go on all day listing people, but all in all you guys did a great job for me and I was happy to raid with you.
    As a result, I have left the guild today as my subcription has ran out and I'm done with WoW... For now.
    I'll be back in Cata, this won't be the last time you hear from Rob.

Have fun guys, it was a privilege.

Rob
    Varynn

Change of time. Empty Re: Change of time.

Post  Varynn Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:12 pm

And here we hoped that we had finally gotten rid of you... For good. And then we get this message =(
    Just like a bug..

Joke aside, looking forward to seeing you in Cata =)
    To be honest I feel quite the same, WoW needs cata to stay attractive, I'll stay online and help the guild trough the hard time before the expansion though. Let's hope we can keep rolling! Smile

See ya in Cata Rob

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:26 pm