Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Saying hello :)

Littlelock

Saying hello :) Empty Saying hello :)

Post  Littlelock Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:37 pm

Hi all,

I am on a scouting mission and I have done some research and came across your guild. I am a level 80 warlock currently on another server. I have been on this server for a long time and fancy a change. So I am just wondering how you stand on cross realm applications?

I am an experienced raider with 12/12 10 man normal. 7/12 10 man hardmode. As far as 25 mans go I have 12/12 on 25 man normal ICC and 7/12 for hardmodes.

I'm sorry to spam post but just thought I would say hello as I am looking for a guild that doesn't make you feel like you are responsible for world famine when you go to the pub once in a while and miss a raid night Smile

Any replies would be great. And if you are open to cross realm applications shout back and I shall get typing!

Thanks for reading.

C
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Saying hello :) Empty Re: Saying hello :)

Post  Ròb Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:05 am

Hi there,

Feel free to apply on our recruitment tab a little bit further down the homepage, lets see what happens Smile

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:38 pm