Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Rca (Retribution, Prot O/S)

Rca

Rca (Retribution, Prot O/S) Empty Rca (Retribution, Prot O/S)

Post  Rca Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Name:Rca (Ross)
    Class:Paladin
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Ret/Prot
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Aszune&n=Rca
    Nationality/Language:Scottish, English speaking.

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Aszune&n=baneat
    Resto mainspec with Feral (still working feral through heroics for gear)DPS o/s

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):
    Only started playing through Wrath, hitting 80 when 3.3 came out, so I have done a little of naxx+ulduar, done ony,toc,togc(minus anub)ICC10 11/12, ICC25 6/12.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    Loyalty, can't offer the levels of raiding I'm looking for (LK, 25man and hardmodes)

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    I have a gaming PC,mic,headphones and a stable connection

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    DBM and Dominoes for keybinding

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    Boba Fetted off the gunship as the jumptank Very Happy

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Not sure if it applies to hybrids since they'd need a full gearset?
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Wouldn't mind
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: Reluctant but if it had to be done, has to be done.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: No problem at all.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): I'm fairly flexible.

What rotation do you use?:
    Ret FCFS with JoW placed above DS for mana regeneration (nets a loss of around 10dps in exchange for a sustainable rotation)

How did you hear about Defection?: /2 advert

Do you know anyone in Defection?: I'll be honest, no-one well enough to be worth mentioning their name.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.

I enjoy min/maxing, theorycraft and do my homework on my specs (spreadsheeting and such), I'll be vocal on vent when required and can learn fast.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Rca (Retribution, Prot O/S) Empty Re: Rca (Retribution, Prot O/S)

Post  Ròb Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi there.

Atm we're pretty full up on melee at the moment as far as I'm aware, and for this reason I wouldn't want to have you invited and be sitting around as a standby.
    However, if you'd like to join as a social/backup then that certainly can be done.
    P.S.. your in your tanking gear in the link, hopefully i'll catch you in your ret at some stage.
    Cheers.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:38 pm