Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Chamic, Signing out

Chamic

Chamic, Signing out Empty Chamic, Signing out

Post  Chamic Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 pm

Just wanted to let you guys that I just ran out of game time on my account, and at the moment I have no desire to purchase more. As I'm not coming back, I didn't want to leave you clueless about what happened and why I left.

I would like to thank all of you for the time in Defection, even if it sounds cheesy Razz
    I've had a great time, many great raids, new accomplishments (Eeeh spell check that..) and boosting my gearscore (Yeah, It does matter!) by miles.

I would especially like to thank every single person in last nights awesome raid, one shotting not only Blood Council Heroic, but also more importantly the Lich King granting me the Kingslayer title as I retire from WotLK.

Thats all from me for now, though hopefully Defection is still up and running should I decide to return to WoW. If that is the case, expect a new application from me! Get Ruby Sanctum and LK Heroic down now, kthx?

Best Wishes
    Chamic
    Sanxira
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Chamic, Signing out Empty Re: Chamic, Signing out

Post  Ròb Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:44 pm

Hey Chamic.

Thanks very much for your service and attending a good amount of our raids. In addition thanks for helping us progress and I hope we enhanced your gameplay to a standard you were looking for.
    Your always welcome back if you decide to renew your subscription Smile

Have a good break!

Rob

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:25 pm