Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Bamseghost - Assi rogue

Bamsebror

Bamseghost - Assi rogue Empty Bamseghost - Assi rogue

Post  Bamsebror Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:11 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: Bamseghost
    IRL Name: Raymond
    Class: Rogue
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Ms is Assi and Combat is Off.
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Bamseghost
    Nationality/Language: Norway
    Occupation: Sick atm, been it for 4 years, using my free time with my Wife and kiddo =)

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    Bamsebror - Ele/resto/enh shammy - got gear for all 3 speccs.
    Bamsen - Druid tank/resto - but tanking is booring soo dont play on it anymore.
    bamsehealzor - Pally dps/heal - dont play on it anymore.
    Bamses - Mage - Arcane/Fire - Doing some pugs here and there.

Experience: At 60 i did kill everything before naxx.
    at 70 i did kill everything, both of this was on my shammy =)
    at 80 ive done the most of the stuff, missing LK hc in 10 and 25.
    on the rogue ive done 11/12 in 10 man and done 7-8 in 25 man. but got the xp that its needed.
    got 10 man ks on my shammy, druid and pally. Have not killed halion yet, tho had it on a few %. but its because the trash is soo booring.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    With my rogue i havent been in any guilds.
    on shammy i was in Postal for a long time, but did get married for 2 months ago, and before that i dident had time to raid 5 days a week.
    Was also in Slackers, but main prob that i did leave was that my IRL brother did quit the game, and that was the main reason that i was in the guild.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    got a 16mb - usally never DC.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: Omen and dmb is the most important in my eyes.
    a pic of my UI:
    Bamseghost - Assi rogue WoWScrnShot_082710_114552

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    Must been at lvl 60 and i had saved up loads of DKP, and we was going naxx for our first time, and all ppl was: Bamse this is going to be your night, then when i did enter Naxx i was ye this going to be fun, then i got DC, and i dident get online again, then i got a call from a m8 saying i did quit the guild and that i prolly had been hacked, and ye i was, dident get the acc before 9 months later, tho then i already had a new shammy up going.
    but havent gotten hacked since lvl 60.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Ye i would done it.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: Ye i couuld have done it, but not everytime Smile
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: That is something that happends, its np, but ofc it would been a prob if it was every week and every raid.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: then i would say ye ill change specc Smile

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):
    Your days suits me very well =) can raid 2-3 days in the week, always that and sometimes more Smile

What rotation do you use?: 1x mutilate - Slice and dice - Hunger for blood, after that its to keep HfB and slice and dice up, get 4-5 combo and use Envenom. On alot of mobs its ofc FoK.

How did you hear about Defection?: Did talk with Rob ingame Smile

Do you know anyone in Defection?: Played alot with Mabe, and played abit here and there with Zaxy.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. I know my weaps aint the best(they havent dropped yet), but i can play the rogue good, did play it abit on lvl 70 also. Im doing pretty good dps with it, i also know how yo kick Smile I would say, give me a chance and see for your own, been playing the game for 5 years and learn fast.

If i get in ill give Rob a Bamse hug Smile
    Bamsebror

Bamseghost - Assi rogue Empty Re: Bamseghost - Assi rogue

Post  Bamsebror Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:39 am

Btw i know my neck and gloves dont got enchant or gem, but getting that today Smile
    did just got them and did hit the bed right after the raid.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Post  Ròb Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:31 am

Hi Bamse,

At the moment there isn't a spot available for a rogue but there is one for your ele shammy if this suits you Smile.
    Bamsebror

Post  Bamsebror Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Ròb wrote:Hi Bamse,

At the moment there isn't a spot available for a rogue but there is one for your ele shammy if this suits you Smile.

Thought u wanted my shammy and not this, but i realy enjoy playing on my rogue soo im going to pass. I will just need to search for a guild that wants my rogue and not the shammy Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:37 pm