Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

How our 10-man raids work

Sharz

How our 10-man raids work Empty How our 10-man raids work

Post  Sharz Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:55 am

Seeing as there seemed to be quite a lot of confusion about how the 10man works this week, I thought I should clarify how we do things.

Basically, there are 2 "main groups", theres Ròbs (commonly called RG1) and theres Sharz's (RG2).

Each week, both of our groups will make a primary raid invite on the calendar for that week. This will invite specific players, and won't be open invites. As we're pushing further into heroic ICC, we require the best of the best, in terms of gear, experience, general skill, availability, class synergy and so on. There are no personal feelings involved in these choices.

But! Some weeks, more often than not actually, there's someone who cant make it. Real life can be a bitch. So can peoples ISPs, computers etc. Because of this, we set up an open invite, a reserve pool, from which we pick out replacements, in case of vacancies in our raidgroups.

If you haven't recieved a primary invite, dont dispair! As said, you may just get picked from the reserve pool.

Furthermore, for those who doesnt get picked from the reserve pool but still wants to do a decent ICC10 group (lets be honest, pugging 4-6 bosses in ICC gets old REALLY quickly) there is the reserve/alt raid on fridays. In this run, apart from myself leading on an alt, seeing as my main is probably saved to ICC10 already, I'll prio inviting mains who missed out on RG1 and RG2. We wanna give as many mains as possible as big a chance as possible to get the gear they need.

So, sign up and please don't pug! Pugs are evil, guildruns are gooooood Smile
    Currysauce

How our 10-man raids work Empty Re: How our 10-man raids work

Post  Currysauce Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:01 pm

I highly suggest you all to sign up for reserve/alt run on friday's rather than pugging. Recently we have 10-11/12 bosses on farm and have had a few tries on LK. So remember to sign up!

Thats if you dont get chosen on wednesday's icc10hc Smile
    Amphros

Post  Amphros Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Sharz wrote:Pugs are evil, guildruns are gooooood Smile
    XD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:48 am