Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

5 posters

hunter application

tobby t

hunter application Empty hunter application

Post  tobby t Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:grevtorbjørn (torbjørn
    Class:hunter
    Both your specs (Main spec first):mm,bm(pvp)
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Grevtorbj%C3%B8rn
    Nationality/Language:norwegian but speak english ofc;)

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):i got a preist lvl 73 will lvl him to 80 soon and gear him as fast as possibil;)

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):I have done 10/12 in icc and everything in toc/togc/. on my priest i have done the black tempel and ruins of ahn'qiraj

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:i was in ragnarok did leave beacuse they never raid and after that i did join enlsited but did actually got kicked after only raiding with them once and they said that i wasent good enugh for them, but i cant understand that beacuse i did secund highest dps and did know all the tacts Razz tbh enlsited was pretty retarded:P

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):i actually never dc unless im on cabin but im normaly home:P and aint raiding when im on the cabin:P;)(my network is pretty good tbh and i goot a really good computer to)

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:deadly boos mode and reaccount so i may see how the dps is and check how the heling is etc;)

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:uhm when i was in a pug run and wiped twice on leady deathwisper beacuse half of the grupe did only attack lady deathweisper for higest possibil dps:P

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec:ofc i will respect the guild and the peoples in the guild
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid:Np when i get him to 80
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:i wuld easly say yes wont stop the raid from going Wink
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: ok but i dont think my pvp spec wuld help in a raid;) and np on priest when i get him to 80

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):I amy actually raid every day i dont go on sccool and i have my own appartment:P

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.i know how to paly my char really good i do everything from 8-11k dps in icc i ahve aboute 60days played and ye:)

But as an warning i will say im a dyslexia, but im trying as good as i can to write correct anyway and if its anythign i writte you dont understand its jsut to tell me and i fix it;)

and i really wanna join this guild beacuse a rl friend is in it and it wuld be awesome to join him in raids:)

Arsheann
    Arsheann

hunter application Empty Re: hunter application

Post  Arsheann Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Get exaild status with Sons of Hodir...u are PvE so dnt need resli
    tobby t

Post  tobby t Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:24 pm

Arsheann wrote:Get exaild status with Sons of Hodir...u are PvE so dnt need resli
    I will:D
    Varynn

Post  Varynn Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:41 pm

As the former guild leader of Enlisted it hurts that people think that it was retarded. Surprised

However I'm fairly sure that I can mention one guy who got you kicked, so you wouldn't blame all the nice guys of the guild, that guy will be Divinity.
    tobby t

Post  tobby t Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:07 pm

hehe ye i know mostely of the guild is really nice and pretty good, it was only the leader tbh:P
    Rossatron
    Rossatron
    Admin

Post  Rossatron Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:14 am

We'll be discussing your application soon.

We currently have alot of raiders so we need to think carefully what we need.

Thanks.
    fallacy
    fallacy
    Admin

Post  fallacy Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:22 am

Your gems, or the gems in your chest in particular seem to be sketchy at best.
    Your using a ARP Procc trinket when your around 15% over the softcap.
    Meaning that when your trinket procc's, your on about 115%, = 15% wasted ARP.

Id recommend Either regemming agility and trying to get the softcap with just gear, and an ARP Procc trinket, or going full ARP pieces, rings, trinkets, necks, belts, etc. And dropping Needle Encrusted Scorpion.

Its a no for now. Feel free to re-apply if certain changes are made or we'll get in touch with you if a hunter spot comes available.
    tobby t

Post  tobby t Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:20 pm

ye i know:P but anyway atm im trying to get the preist to 80 already got it to 78 and will get it to 80 before tomorrow then i will fix my hunter:P;) but anyway i do 10kdps 1 target and think thats enugh in the middle time to i get a new trinket

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:48 am