Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

5 posters

Jokes...

Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Jokes...  Empty Jokes...

Post  Ròb Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:30 pm

So yeah... got anything funny which isn't....
    racist
    sexist
    abusing someone else in the guild

Feel free to post it under this for our amusement Surprised
    Kenz
    Kenz

Jokes...  Empty Re: Jokes...

Post  Kenz Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:22 am

Blonde joke Razz ,

How do you brake a blonde womens nose, put a dildo under a glass table

Razz kinda crap but o well clown I love you
    Rossatron
    Rossatron
    Admin

Post  Rossatron Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:27 am

Volume

Post  Volume Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Blonde jokes:

1. A nasty accident happened which left 9 blondes and 1 brunette hanging onto a rope, over a cliff, for dear life! They had worked out that if one of them did not drop the rope would snap. After much talking the brunette said she would drop and made a very moving speech. All the blondes clapped.

2. There's this magic mirror that will suck you in if you lie. A brunette sttod infront of it and said "I think I'm the most beautiful girl in the world!" and got sucked in. A red head stood infront of it and said "I think I'm the smartest girl in the world!" and got sucked in. A blonde stood infront of it and said "I think..." and got sucked in.

3. One day a blonde ran into a bar crying her eyes out. The bartender asks her what's wrong, and she explains how she has these two horses which she cannot tell apart. He tells her to cut the mane of one of them, so she does. Afew days later she comes back crying again and explains how the mane grew back. The bartender told her to shave some of the hair off one of the horse's backs, so she did. Once again she came back crying for the same reason as before. By this time the bartender was getting anoyed. This time he told her to measure them, there has to be a difference in height. So off the blonde went and then she came back smiling afew hours later. He asked her if it worked and she said; "Yes! the white horse is an inch bigger than the black horse!"

Ok that's all I have atm. I don't like the third one but I put it up anyway incase one of you like it.
    fallacy
    fallacy
    Admin

Post  fallacy Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:41 am

Soo, AN ORC WALKS INTO A BAR....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:05 am