Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Apply

Kasperh

Apply  Empty Apply

Post  Kasperh Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 am

Name:Kasperh, Zulmatra, Zonizer
    Class:Mage, priest, paladin
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Mage 6071gs priest healer 5.9k gs, pala healer 5.7k gs pala tank 5.4k gs

Dno witch one u want me to play so writing them all.

Armory Link: Puhh cant u find the names urselve Very Happy
    Nationality/Language:Denmark, danish and english Very Happy

Any alts? I already wrote all my chars in the top line. I dont care witch one should be my main.

Experience- I didnt start playing wow until just before lk came out or maybe ½ year before so havent been in that many tbc raids. Downed illidan as the first thing I did when I joined a raid guild. I done most of ulduar misses last boss and misses some hcs and will be willing to do em for the mount u mentioned in the forums, done toc 10/25 missing toc10 last boss on hc. Never did toc25 hc. Icc done 10/25 man until lk again I miss the last boss lol. lucky me Very Happy Have done 7 or 8 bosses hc 10 man and marrow, lolship and rotface in 25 man.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: I was in enlisted left cause having problems with some of the raid days and couldnt really raid as much as I like to. Have also been horde on saurfang where most of my gear comes from. Went to azune cause I was promised to be doing hc 25 icc and the guild I was in wasnt "good" enough to do it.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc): I normally never dc. Wanna be honest have had some internet problems lately but the should have been fixed now or is currently being fixed. I got a 50mbit so it shouldnt be a problem.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?: those 2 I would pick is Dbm and omen3

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?: Not being able to kill some of the endgame bosses really annoys me Very Happy

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: np

We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: np done that before

We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: Understand if its needed.

We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: If it helps sure

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): Atm I have problems raiding at wendsdays and thursdays.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)? No matter what char u choose I know how to play it and play it good Very Happy
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Apply  Empty Re: Apply

Post  Ròb Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:00 am

Hi there Kasperh Smile

I love the application, the only problem is choosing what character we'd like you on! You noted that you were unavailable on a Thursday and this is our 10man day, however I dont think you'll be needing anything from there so it may not be a huge problem?
    At the moment we are recruiting a mage and a paladin, but considering your mage is your best player and the one you have played out throughout your wow career, then it may be best if you play on your mage.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:34 pm