Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Juveboy, Human Warlock

Juveboy

Juveboy, Human Warlock Empty Juveboy, Human Warlock

Post  Juveboy Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:04 am

Hello

My main character and Me!
    Name:Yousef If you find it hard to pronounce go for > (Joseph Razz), Juveboy
    Class: Warlock
    Both your specs (Main spec first): Destro / Affliction (sometimes Demonlogy)
    Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?cn=Juveboy&r=Aszune
    Nationality/Language: Saudi / Arabic
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):
    Yes got a mage "Flavasava"(Human Male 80) arcane / Frost ms os
    4.8-4.9k gs i use him for pvp but would love to join some alt runs with him so i gear him up

Druid "Noop" NF male 70 atm leveling him up as fast as possible going feral Tank/Resto in the future Very Happy
    might be very useful in some runs later

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted): I Started to play world of warcraft at the launch of The burning Crusade i achieved 70 at the launch on BT was kinda noob that time ;p but done some raids done karazhan and had some tries on maggy failed tho done some bosses from ssc and gruuls took out some bosses from the eye aswell had t4 that time decent gear till i had to give wow a break as i got so into it ;p took a break at 3.0.3 came back at 3.1 done ulduar 9/14 or something done naxx full eoe, toc, os+3 10 man, voa, at the launch of icc i took the first 3 bosses with the 5% buff ;p then had some tries at 10% took out saurfang, rotface and festergut by achieving that i had to give wow a break as i started highschool Razz had some fun but it got a bit boring so i came back to wow 2 days ago had a run thru icc took out same 6 bosses but easier this time ;p, guess thats it . Razz
    Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:
    first i started with Old school (Disbanded)
    then i went to Kaldorei had some runs but left because i went for exams and got replaced so i didnt join raids anymore
    Lustt had some success in it done fester and rotface when they were new ;p we did great but the guild Disbanded
    Kaldorei again as they were recruiting and i was guildless something better than nothing Razz now as i left for coupla months im not that active in it, so would like a new start, a new point to begin at.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):
    My connection is 4mb afaq shamel ;p its the best where i am as i know its stable 120-200 ms average
    got a new computer with good stats get around 29-34 in dalaran + 25s with ultra quality

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:
    I Use wow normal Ui with a little touches on it such as : Quartz, Omen CC, omen threat meter, Deadlybossmode, Recount.. etc but those are my main addons
    Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:
    when i had to enslave gruuls first boss pet i was the only lock i knew nothing about it just leveled 70 with no 70 friends (locks) to guide me how to do it the right way read nothing about it so it was like DO THAT and i was like oo,,,,,,,,,,k wiped the whole raid because i didnt re-enslave the pet ;p funny memories

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec: Sure thing , got 50gs?Razz jkin
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid: 3..2..1.. Juveboy Has gone offline
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better: i knew u guys hate me Sad fine its over ,, a a a end of discussion Razz (it'd be fine)
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter: no problems

How active are you?(When can you not raid?): im active from 7-8 pm game time to 2-3 gametime
    Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?i take thing seriously going for stuff over what im capable of is what im good at i love to go for things that are unique for our guild to have, for me such as hard achievements..etc im a good friend a friend to count on i help as much as possible as much as i can i play wow for fun/finding new friends
    when its raid time im always ready with flasks, fish feasts, soulshards, and shortfight potions(sometime)im on time unless i had something up that prevented me from logging usually i inform a gm 4-3 hours before the raid time i can try all day without giving up without raging i take others mistakes its ok we all were new at a point i enjoy to learn as i enjoy teaching new guildys.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Juveboy, Human Warlock Empty Re: Juveboy, Human Warlock

Post  Ròb Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Looks good, you have my vote Smile

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:57 pm