Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

lazanin Retribution paladin

Lazanin

lazanin Retribution paladin Empty lazanin Retribution paladin

Post  Lazanin Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name:Lazanin
    Class:Retribution Paladin
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Retribution, PvP
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Lazanin
    Nationality/Language:English

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):Lvl 80 Shammy (healer) Lvl 80 Mage

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):Done 1st Boss in Crimson Halls in ICC on 10 man, and up to Rotface on 25 man, done ToC10 full and various other raids

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving: Guild-It's just a game, it was my friends guild in real life, but was small and hardly anyone online.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):My connection is fine but can d/c from time to time but it not often.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:Deadly Boss Mods and Recount

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:Getting into ICC kill marrowgar, then everyone deciding they dont have enough time to finish

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec:Not respecking main spec but would consider changing OS
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid:Not a problem
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:If i had to I spose i would, but its always going to be a bummer lol
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:Not a problem

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):Sometime work night shifts but don't know when the shifts are till a few days before i have to work them

What rotation do you use?:Retribution rotation

How did you hear about Defection?: A friend (currysauce)

Do you know anyone in Defection?: Currysauce

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?. Ermmm jst like it says in the question i guesss i no how to use my character, and i'm good with team work so i guess that why u should pick me, and i'm a nice person lol
    Currysauce

lazanin Retribution paladin Empty Re: lazanin Retribution paladin

Post  Currysauce Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:13 pm

Armory link doesnt work
    Arsheann
    Arsheann

Post  Arsheann Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:43 am

Get all PvE gear.U need Enc need: Head(SoH),Shoulders(SoH),Back(22 agi),Chest(+10),Legs(LW enc)
    Also u put 16 str...u need all epic gems +20 str or 10crit/10str. Why Glyph of Seal f commande and Divene Storme?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm