Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Brutlord Holy pala

brutlord

Brutlord Holy pala Empty Brutlord Holy pala

Post  brutlord Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:46 pm

Name:In game my name is brutlord in real life Kipros
    Class:Pala
    Both your specs (Main spec first):Holy/Retri
    Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Brutlord
    Nationality/Language:Cyprus/english/greek

Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):I have 2 80 lvl alts 1 rogue 1 dk tank/dps

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):Kara-Za-Bt-HM-MC dont remember any others at the moment

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:Boned it got disbanded

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):I fixed it and i am not laggy anymore but if i am in dalaran i lagg alot there:S

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:DBM-Grid since i am a healer

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:hmmmm made a bank with some ppl and some1 ninja it :S

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec:Ok cool;p
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid:Why not?
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:Could use a break ^^
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:Sure i'd love too i've never raided with os xD

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):Depends if its school days but i am pretty active if i wont be ill inform u from earlier.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.
    Hmmmm am not the serious guy in raids i like jokeing fooling around but doing a gd job at the same time u could ask saphira was with a raid with her yesterday;p
    brutlord

Brutlord Holy pala Empty Re: Brutlord Holy pala

Post  brutlord Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:54 pm

ugh forgot to write what my 80 lvl raids xD Naxx-Os-Voa-Icc 10-25 toc 10-25
    brutlord

Post  brutlord Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:05 pm

lol sry about all these but i have a bad memory when i wake up ;p ehm icc progression 8/12 10man 4/12 25man but in 25man only done it once some months ago;p and btw its varynn that ive raided with not saphira xD wrong name;p
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Post  Ròb Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:49 am

Hi there. Unfortunately this application has been declined. Good luck finding a guild that suits you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:24 pm