Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

3 posters

Raid Updates!

Rossatron
    Rossatron
    Admin

Raid Updates! Empty Raid Updates!

Post  Rossatron Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:19 am

Seeing as it is the holiday season, I think it would be a good idea to update the post after every 25 man raid night, so people who are on holiday (and care) can keep up to date!
    Seeing as I'm on holiday at the moment, it would be really cool if someone could do the first post for me, thanks Smile
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Raid Updates! Empty Re: Raid Updates!

Post  Ròb Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Yeah, the 25man last night didnt go, we were a few short including myself, I think people had to go out and do things which is fully acceptable (because I did too xD). However, this means I'd like to switch our focus to killing Sindragosa. That means doing the first quarter, Dreamwalker and then working on Sindra. Obviously if there is time left we'll try and clear as much as we can, in addition to clearing it on the follow up run.
    Sharz

Post  Sharz Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:08 pm

Seconded!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 pm