Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

QQ.

Rossatron
    Admin

QQ.

Post  Rossatron on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:37 pm

If you are not selected for either ten man group that does not mean that:

- We dislike you
    - We think you're a bad player
    - We don't want you in the guild
    - YOU WILL NEVER GET SELECTED FOR A RAID AGAIN!11!!11111!

All it means is that we are trying out a new set up.
    We still have alot of trialists within the guild so we may be trying some of them out. If you are a trialist and you are not selected, you will be given a chance to impress us another time, most likely you will get more than one chance.

The same goes for the 25 mans. We will probably have more than 25 people turn up on thursday, so if you don't get an invite, don't QQ and leave the guild. It is more than likely you will get a spot on monday seeing as people often can't make the second night or have other commitments.

I'm always avaliable to talk to if you have an issue or you are desperate for a spot. No point /w me during a raid complaining as there isn't a lot I can do then.

HOWEVER, if you sign up for a ten man and don't show up without letting anyone know, don't expect an invite back to that raid group the following week. It isn't hard to set your status to tentative.

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:50 am