Defection: A raiding guild of Aszune.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Defection are a raiding guild on the EU server of Aszune. We are alway's striving to improve our current standing on the server and most importantly, keep our member's happy.

2 posters

Arcane mage, Whesper

Whesper

Arcane mage, Whesper Empty Arcane mage, Whesper

Post  Whesper Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:35 pm

Your main character and you!
    Name: my name : Barlas/ Characters name: Whesper
    Class: Mage
    Both your specs (Main spec first): only have arcane PVE
    Armory Link:
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Whesper
    Nationality/Language: Nat:Turkish/Lang:Turkish,English,French,Chinese
    Istanbul/Turkey
    Any alts?(Be detailed here, your alt(s) could come in handy):

Xenisse=AssasRogue with 5.944 GS, one of the best rogue DPSes in the server can do 12k on saurfang 25men. This is actually the first character of mine, I love it!. Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Xenisse
    Celdraine=BloodTank with 5.4k GS, my latest interest! I have been to 7 bosses with it as tanking, I am born tank Razz Armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aszune&cn=Celdraine
    Haen=HolyPalad, it is still under construction, level66.

Experience- Tell us what you have achieved at level 60,70 and most importantly 80 (Note doing a 60 or 70 raid instance at 80 to get an achievement doesn't count!- Be detailed so we can see what fights you have attempted):

When I first started WoW it was almost the end of the classic WoW so I do not have that much of 60lvl exp. Also when I had my level 70, I quit wow till the LK expansion. But on level 80 I have experience on all raids and ICC 7 bosses. I know the tactics for all bosses and watched them carefully so I will not have any problem on further bosses.

Previous guilds and reasons for leaving:

I have not been into any good guilds in my entire level 80 carrier with any of my characters because I was after a friendly social environment but now I want to raid as much as I can.

How good is your connection?(FPS, how many times do you DC in the evening etc etc):

My connection is fairly good, I do not DC anyhow unless the electricity goes off which is mostly impossible.

What addons do you use to raid and if you could pick two which would be the most important to you?:

DBM and probably Omen are the most important for me I can watch my spells without an addon. I use lots of interface addons to make the gameplay more interesting for me but I use recount, Omen, OmniCC, Grid and DBM in raids.

Whats the worst moment on WoW you've had?:

Probably when we wiped at saurfang with my rogue when we were very close to server first kill with my guild in FW. Someone else took it right before we killed it.

Tell us how you would feel if we told you this (Answer with how willing you would be to do the things below.)
    We asked you to respec:No problem at all, with respect I will fulfill it.
    We asked you to bring your alt for an encounter to benefit the raid:Will do it right away for the sake of the whole raid.
    We asked you to step out of a couple of encounters to get in another player to suit the raid better:Would not bother at all if you think that the situation would be beneficial for the progress.
    We asked you to use your offspec for this encounter:With pleasure.

How active are you?(When can you not raid?):

I am active like 5 hours a day.

Why should we pick you over a player with the same experience and gear(Wow us, tell us that you know how to play your character)?.

Well first of all I am a good follower and a good leader if needed. I have previous social experiences on raid leading and I am mostly known for my calm attitudes during the raid which will enable the temper to be stabilized during the process of raiding. My english is quite fluent as speaking and I am a clever player with high understanding capability. I am good at WoW which I have been playing for a long time now and I know my characters, what is beneficial for them. I am a teamplayer will leave greedy actions for the sake of the whole raid. I am not greedy but I am ambitious, I always want to be the best at what I do but if an item drops which is a small upgrade for me and someone else in the guild needs it for a bigger upgrade I will pass it without even thinking. I hope you accept me to your guild and to your epic adventures. Thank you.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Arcane mage, Whesper Empty Re: Arcane mage, Whesper

Post  Ròb Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:52 pm

Hi there thanks for the application.
    If we are to give you a trial there are a few things you need to do first....

Firstly you need to change your meta to the [Chaotic Skyflare Diamond] (21crit, 3% increased critical damage), its better than your current meta, dps wise anyway.
    In addition your chest requires enchanting with 10+stats.
    And also your cloak needs enchanting with Lightweave Embroidery, you can do this as your a tailor, if not 23 haste, but the tailor enchant is better.
    And finally your head needs the Kirin'Tor enchant not the pvp one Smile.

Sort that out and we'll give you a trial.
    Whesper

Post  Whesper Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

working on them rightaway.
    Ròb
    Ròb
    Admin

Post  Ròb Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Oh and your boot: 15stam minor speed imo, if not 12hit 12crit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:47 pm